shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me find this 12 row three tone gold & diamond ring at a reasonable price

Curlygrrrl

Rough_Rock
First time poster, I love jewelry but hate paying retail for anything, I usually buy used pieces on ebay or in jewelry stores, but I saw this sparkler and fell in love. I can't determine the manufacturer and the only thing close I could find on line (other than at the jewelry store I saw it at) was an "Effy" ring in Macy's. Although the Effy ring is half the price, it looks it, it doesn't look expensive like this beauty does. I realize my budget is way below most of you pricescopers, but I just have to give it my best shot at the best deal before succumbing (and yes if it comes to that I will ask the jeweler for a discount but doubt it will be more than 10%). I'm in the NYC Metro area so could travel to NY if necessary.

Thank you for your help!

https://www.lbgreen.com/shop/details/gemstone_and_fashion_rings/1FADX3213

ring-jpg.663622

Curlygrrrl

Rough_Rock
Honestly, I don't think the price listed is all that high... that's a lot of gold and pave work. What is your budget?

I can afford it, I'm just obsessed in general with getting a "good deal." But your comment is helpful, because that gives me perspective on whether I am paying a fair price. Thank you!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Agreed, I think the price is pretty decent as long as the diamonds are VS/SI quality. If they are poorly cut or I1/2, then I wouldn't think the price was fair.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can afford it, I'm just obsessed in general with getting a "good deal." But your comment is helpful, because that gives me perspective on whether I am paying a fair price. Thank you!

If you are open to the same style, but not necessarily that exact design, then you may be able to find something similar for less. That said, less expensive rings probably wouldn't be as substantial (fewer crisscrossing bands, lighter/thinner, less gold, less or no diamonds, lesser quality diamonds, etc). However, if you're only interested in something very close to that design or even that exact ring, then you should probably just buy it from the retailer from which you saw it advertised.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A woman was wearing a similar style on my flight yesterday... I think hers was a Yurman piece as it had some cable bands in addition to the pave. A very blingy statement ring!

Ditto previous posters - that list price is actually on the [very] low end for this sort of design... it’s low enough that I’m questioning quality of both make and diamonds.

What is your budget?
Where did you see the original piece that you fell in love with?

Curlygrrrl

Rough_Rock
C4568EDE-139A-41EE-AC19-2BE7F87A1F0F.jpeg 0F4F8FBA-45D0-441D-B599-CF6D0A5BC733.jpeg I did it, for $2,300. FWIW It was an in house designer for Lux, Bond & Green, a family owned high end business with stores in the Northeast, hence the value, basically the equivalent of a supermarket store brand lol. Just shy of 1 carat total diamond weight, s1 diamonds, g-h color, 14k. I’ve attached pics but they don’t really show the sparkle. Thank you so much everyone who weighed in and gave me the confidence to buy this treat for myself!!!!:love:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good for you! Happy you went for it and confirmed diamond quality first. Treat your self!

Jacquiemalta

Rough_Rock
C4568EDE-139A-41EE-AC19-2BE7F87A1F0F.jpeg 0F4F8FBA-45D0-441D-B599-CF6D0A5BC733.jpeg I did it, for $2,300. FWIW It was an in house designer for Lux, Bond & Green, a family owned high end business with stores in the Northeast, hence the value, basically the equivalent of a supermarket store brand lol. Just shy of 1 carat total diamond weight, s1 diamonds, g-h color, 14k. I’ve attached pics but they don’t really show the sparkle. Thank you so much everyone who weighed in and gave me the confidence to buy this treat for myself!!!!:love:

Well done for realising that if you love it, it's worth it =)2

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful But keep it clean (no hand lotion)in the pave. :love::love:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s absolutely lovely:love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results