shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me find the best diamond within a $20,000 budget

jillr

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I am looking to upgrade my diamond for our 15th Anniversary. I currently have a 1.69 MRB and am looking to go bigger. Cut is most important to me. My budget is around $20,000...I could probably stretch it a little more for the right stone.

Thank you

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Please help me find the best diamond within a $20,000 bu

Any shape? Any color?

jillr

Rough_Rock

Modern Round Brilliant... My current diamond is a G VS2, however, I am flexible on color and clarity as long as it faces up white and eye clean.

Thank you

drmommy

Rough_Rock

Hi there, Like you Im also searching for my 15th anniversary diamond and its a 2.5 RB on WF and I posted it here for the experts advice to help me decide. I started my search on pricescope.com diamond search and reached out to the vendors and finally decided to go with WF because for me cut is most important.

I would suggest you look on the diamond search here and go with a vendor like WF or any of the other vendors recommended on here. I love their service and their diamonds are stunning! Im just a regular consumer myself so its been a learning experience. I do notice that above 2.5 carats the prices go up a lot. My budget is 40k for both setting and diamond.

Hope this helps! good luck to us both!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results