shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me find a specific ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Graviton

Rough_Rock
Hey all, I just recently discovered this site and have enjoyed looking through both the main page and the forums. I''m ring-shopping, and I''m looking for something very specific. I know for a fact that my girlfriend absolutely loves this ring. It''s an art-deco style setting with sidestones all the way down the sides of the ring, and scrollwork-type engraving along two other sides. But I''d want a better-quality stone, and a platinum setting (and, of course, it needs to be in stock). The same site has two similar settings (here and here), but they are designed for center stones over 1.25 or 1.5 carats, which is more than I can afford.

So, the search is on for something very similar to this. I found a couple at James Allen. This one looks great, but I wonder if the band isn''t so thick that a less-than-huge center stone would get lost in it. I was excited to find this one (love the clean, princess-cut look on the sides), but the 3D view reveals that the sidestones stop abruptly and inelegantly just partway down the sides.

I also found this at Diamonds on Web; it''s nice, but for some reason I don''t like it quite as much (the engraving is not as nice, for one). Finally, there are a few similar settings I saw on GOG made by a designer named Ingwer, but the pictures are very poor quality, so I can''t get a good feel for the appearance.

Long story short: does anyone know of rings similar to these? I''d be very appreciative of any help!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a similar design to the first one you posted. It's from Scott Kay.

scott kay M1113RD10PP_UR_l.jpg

Graviton

Rough_Rock
Those look like good options. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results