shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me decide which is better!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hopeless romantic

Rough_Rock
Option #1:
Princess cut, 1.04 ratio (6.51 x 6.25 x 4.40), 1.52 carat, 70% depth, 69% table, thin to thick girdle, good polish and symmetry, SI1, G color, 10.6% crown. Costs: $6,950

Option #2:
Princes cut, 1.04 ratio, 1.63 carat (6.26 x 6.54 x 4.6
4.gif
, 74.1% depth, 72% table, med to slightly thick girdle, very good polish, good symmetry, VS2, G color, 11.2% crown. Costs: $9,000

PLEASE HELP ME. I can''t decide and it''s killing me.

Which is the better purchase???

Thank you so very much.

errrr.gif

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Depth on the second one should be about 4.64mm.
1.gif

I'd go for the first. It has a smaller table, shallower depth and will look just as big as the larger stone.
Can you get additional tests like IdealScope, BrillianceScope, etc... so we can decide?
1.gif

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
There is a lot more than table and depth to come up with a conclusions for fancy shapes, especially the princess cut.

If you try to buy it by the numbers, you may not get the benefit of your bargain.

If this is killing you, get the stones checked. Both may be great, or just ne might be. But also consider that both may not be the "cat's meow" as well.

Rockdoc

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results