shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me choose the right color diamond! Need advice!

augustrose

Rough_Rock
Thank you in advance to everyone on here! You seem so knowledgeable!

My fiance gave me a two carat F color diamond solitaire engagement ring that I absolutely love!
After much deliberation, I chose a 1.25 tcw five stone wedding band to go with it. It is G/H in color range.
I don't want to drive him crazy haha but now I am getting nervous that the G/H will not match with the engagement stone he got me!
What are your thoughts, is it worth it to spend more for F/G or will the color difference not be noticeable?

Thank you!!

sonnyjane

Ideal_Rock
Re: Please help me choose the right color diamond! Need advi

Some people are not as color sensitive as others. Have you gone to a store to look at G/H stones? Do you see a difference next to your current ring?

TitanCi

Brilliant_Rock

I'd say face up you won't notice it, unless you tip it to view the body, and even then you may only notice a slight color. How sensitive are you?

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock

Melee and smaller diamonds will appear lighter than larger diamonds. It'll be fine. :)

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

webdiva|1337978836|3203840 said:
Melee and smaller diamonds will appear lighter than larger diamonds. It'll be fine. :)

+1. unless you are really very color sensitive, otherwise I doubt you can tell the difference.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results