shape
carat
color
clarity

Playing with emeralds at jewelry store!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely!

We just watched Crazy Rich Asians and I was drooling over the emerald ring featured in the film. Where are they on the Moh’s scale? I feel like I’ve read they might be too soft for engagement rings.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think 7.5

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, that ring!!! :love:

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely!

We just watched Crazy Rich Asians and I was drooling over the emerald ring featured in the film. Where are they on the Moh’s scale? I feel like I’ve read they might be too soft for engagement rings.

My jeweler has said they are WAY too soft for an every day ring, sadly.

pinklemonadegurl

Shiny_Rock
Your t bracelet is quite yummy as is your solitaire with the emerald accent stones-LOVE! I always wanted an emerald cut emerald with baguettes for my ER but alas, too soft. So pretty!!!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That ring is a bit of a bad boy :love:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So whadya buy? :lol: Ooh I really like the bracelet. The ring is spectacular!
I love my new emerald ring and I will wear it (carefully) and enjoy the heck out of it! They are 7.5 - 8 on the Mohs scale. They are brittle so they need special care and definitely babying, but I’m willing to do that! What fun mowtown, thanks for sharing with us...drool :love:

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Bonfire thank you hee think there could be room for more than one emerald in my life :whistle:

Reactions: AV_

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
We need to see bigger/closer pictures...:mrgreen:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you everybody!!! Not mine, but FUN to borrow. I was at a local jewelry store and they just approached me and asked if I’d like to be in a photo shoot for a print ad. There were 3 of us and we could take anything and everything out all at once. A most FUN couple hours!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results