shape
carat
color
clarity

Pinky ring ideas?

MjK1

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous rings! Can we have details?

Oh dear...I should have said this is not my hand, not my pic! Wish it was!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
I never did get that pinky ring.

I always hated the engraving on my signet so I had it resurfaced and hand engraved. The bench and the engraver did a wonderful job, but bad communication and the wrong letters were engraved. So back it's gone. I took photos cuz I was much happier with his work than what it was originally.
Old on bottom, new on top. Hopefully 3rd time is a charm? 20210218_113641.jpg 20200525_115452.jpg

mjea

Shiny_Rock
I love this thread. I just purchased a very cheap pinky ring from Etsy to wear around to make sure it fits into my lifestyle and it certainly does and I love the look! I have my eyes on a David Yurman one as a gift to myself on my next milestone birthday :D

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I never did get that pinky ring.

I always hated the engraving on my signet so I had it resurfaced and hand engraved. The bench and the engraver did a wonderful job, but bad communication and the wrong letters were engraved. So back it's gone. I took photos cuz I was much happier with his work than what it was originally.
Old on bottom, new on top. Hopefully 3rd time is a charm? 20210218_113641.jpg 20200525_115452.jpg

Its gorgouse but im shocked they got the letters wrong

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Its gorgouse but im shocked they got the letters wrong

They got a mix up. I wanted different letters from my maiden name. The bench is an older guy and it was verbal. No no no, I've learned my lesson about work orders, always have them. So now I'm just going with a single letter and there's a work order :) The photo doesn't do the engraving justice, sadly.
It's an old ring but hopefully I'll wear it now. Jeez, bought that puppy 30 years ago.

Attachments

• 20210218_113646.jpg
    20210218_113646.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 14

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
They got a mix up. I wanted different letters from my maiden name. The bench is an older guy and it was verbal. No no no, I've learned my lesson about work orders, always have them. So now I'm just going with a single letter and there's a work order :) The photo doesn't do the engraving justice, sadly.
It's an old ring but hopefully I'll wear it now. Jeez, bought that puppy 30 years ago.

They have done a beautiful job
and its excitting that something that was sitting around gets a second life
Like my little old silver ring i had when i was a kid ...
but
More grown up
And gold
And more ornate
And a lot flasher ;)2

1615935850342884061044.jpg

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
They have done a beautiful job
and its excitting that something that was sitting around gets a second life
Like my little old silver ring i had when i was a kid ...
but
More grown up
And gold
And more ornate
And a lot flasher ;)2

1615935850342884061044.jpg

As my dear departed Mum would say (and it was one of the highest honors she could bestow on someone), you have a rare sense of humor that I thoroughly enjoy D :)

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
As my dear departed Mum would say (and it was one of the highest honors she could bestow on someone), you have a rare sense of humor that I thoroughly enjoy D :)

Thank you Begonia and dear mum Begonia
Im pretty much exactly the same in face to face life - just a little more quiet

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results