shape
carat
color
clarity

Pink sapphire and diamond band

Watermeloncrawl

Rough_Rock
Hi all!

I got this pink sapphire and diamond band from Blue Nile. I really love it but am afraid that the band is being overpowered by my engagement ring, as the band is very dainty.

6C9B8CA0-F6E6-44F1-9303-358FD75A7B94.jpeg
EF0DAF0E-2F46-48F0-8302-DF076AC96F35.jpeg
C4A406A1-612D-4F22-B64D-641B74501D2C.jpeg

Sorry, my engagement ring needs cleaning! Is the band too small for the engagement ring? Should I look for another band that is slightly larger?

Most of the rings that I found were out of my budget. My absolute max budget is $1,000, but I’d prefer to keep it under that.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it looks very pretty! I wouldn't change it. Just my opinion.
Edited to add that it also gives you the room and excuse to eventually add more bands to it.

Yup I agree! I think it looks lovely with your e ring.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree thats a pretty wedding band. Looks great paired with your ring!!

How do you feel about the band? Did it meet your expectations?

Watermeloncrawl

Rough_Rock
I agree thats a pretty wedding band. Looks great paired with your ring!!

How do you feel about the band? Did it meet your expectations?

I feel the band did meet my expectations! A lot of the reviews said it was dainty, so I expected that. I found that all of the sapphires are similar in color and are more saturated than I was expecting, and the diamonds and sapphires are all very sparkly. I think it’s an excellent band, especially for the price.

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think it's pretty and looks very nice with your engagement ring. It looks delicate and adds a touch of interest thanks to the color, but still lets the ER stand out in all its glory. Beautiful set!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks fabulous.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty, but if the price is tight, I’d get another to stack in the bottom. That’s just me though, some people might think it’s overkill.

Watermeloncrawl

Rough_Rock
Very pretty, but if the price is tight, I’d get another to stack in the bottom. That’s just me though, some people might think it’s overkill.

I was thinking about that! I might purchase one after the wedding (just four months to go!). They actually have an all pink sapphire band that I might get just to add some variety.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty in pink. Love the band with your ring.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel the band did meet my expectations! A lot of the reviews said it was dainty, so I expected that. I found that all of the sapphires are similar in color and are more saturated than I was expecting, and the diamonds and sapphires are all very sparkly. I think it’s an excellent band, especially for the price.

Sounds like its a keeper!!! It is pretty. Recently I purchased two full eternity bands. One is like yours, pink sapphire and diamond and the other a yellow sapphire band.
I may be a tad bias. But I think it pairs beautifully with your ring.;-)

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the little dash of pink peeping out. The sapphires are a beautiful color!

I might not be the wisest on the sizing issue, but isn’t it better to be just a tiny tad small than too big? The ring stacks well with your engagement ring with no gapping. I think it’s a good match.

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
It’s very beautiful. Does the e ring rub the wedding band from the top?

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it's beautiful. It stacks nicely under your e-ring, doesn't take away from your ring, and it gives enough of a flash of colour to catch your eye. If you do think you might want a set though, buy the other one sooner rather than later. I waited with my wedding band, and when I went back less than a year later, it was no longer being made (and the 'match' they offered me didn't match at all so I never wear it).

Watermeloncrawl

Rough_Rock
I think it's beautiful. It stacks nicely under your e-ring, doesn't take away from your ring, and it gives enough of a flash of colour to catch your eye. If you do think you might want a set though, buy the other one sooner rather than later. I waited with my wedding band, and when I went back less than a year later, it was no longer being made (and the 'match' they offered me didn't match at all so I never wear it).

That is a good point!

What do you all think, should I get another band that is the same as above, or one that is all pink sapphires for interest?

9B05A1A0-109B-4902-9B6E-53D7C2EF5451.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results