shape
carat
color
clarity

Pink Peach Spinel....set!

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Not a very good picture....taken with cell phone...I have GOT to get a better camera!

Anyway, here is a picture of the pink peach spinel in a Lan.bo4 setting.

pink.peachspinel.jpg

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Looks nice, Taylorbug! Are you happy with it? I'd love to see a handshot or two.

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
cellentani said:
Looks nice, Taylorbug! Are you happy with it? I'd love to see a handshot or two.

I do like it....and I will try to get some better pics today. Not having much luck with photo's of stones???? any suggestions??? LOL :confused:

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Taylorbug! said:
cellentani said:

I do like it....and I will try to get some better pics today. Not having much luck with photo's of stones???? any suggestions??? LOL :confused:

Great - I'd love to see more pics! I'm afraid I don't have any suggestions for camera phones - does yours have a macro setting or any light adjustments? I'd just fiddle with those.

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Hand shots....

pinkpeachspinel20100904.jpg

pinkpeachspinel20100904(2).jpg

Nashville

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh, I LOVE it!!!! It looks like a padparadscha sapphire! Amazing color, congrats on the beautiful ring!

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
It looks great!!!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! I love the color.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
it looks lovely on you: i especially appreciate that your halo design did NOT overpower your stone and let it be the star of the show.

MoZo

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a pretty color! I love its new home!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the setting! Looks great!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Taylorbug, the ring is gorgeous! I bet you're pleased with it. I LOVE the color of the stone and the setting is so pretty! Boy, it seems like you got that stone and had it set pretty quickly-- good for you! Looking forward to more pics...

Almost forgot to mention, it looks great on your hand!

ETA How was your experience with lanbo.4? How is the quality? Is it a good fit with the stone? I've been hearing such mixed reviews lately :confused:

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
baby nurse....These were the first stones and settings I have purchased. I really like the lan.bo4 settings. Look at my other thread with the yellow sapphire pendant. I didn't upgrade the settings and I have looped the stones and they are single cut and look pretty good for what I paid. Thanks for your comments. I am looking forward to seeing your emerald cut pink/peach color stone set also...I know it will be gorgeous!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Taylorbug! said:
baby nurse....These were the first stones and settings I have purchased. I really like the lan.bo4 settings. Look at my other thread with the yellow sapphire pendant. I didn't upgrade the settings and I have looped the stones and they are single cut and look pretty good for what I paid. Thanks for your comments. I am looking forward to seeing your emerald cut pink/peach color stone set also...I know it will be gorgeous!

Taylorbug, I'm glad you had such a good experience with lan.bo4! That's a relief!

I received my emerald cut pink/peach tourmaline today and it's gorgeous! I'm so pleased with it!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
that ring looks beautiful on your hand! the thickness of the band is a perfect balance for the halo. Love it!

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
baby nurse said:
Taylorbug! said:

Taylorbug, I'm glad you had such a good experience with lan.bo4! That's a relief!

I received my emerald cut pink/peach tourmaline today and it's gorgeous! I'm so pleased with it!

I would love to see irl pics of the stone. Does it look like the vendor pic? :wavey:

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
ForteKitty said:
that ring looks beautiful on your hand! the thickness of the band is a perfect balance for the halo. Love it!

Thanks ForteKitty....this is all a learning experience for me. LOL. I do have long thin fingers so I prefer a band with a little more width. :wavey:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Taylorbug! said:
baby nurse said:
Taylorbug! said:

I would love to see irl pics of the stone. Does it look like the vendor pic? :wavey:

Taylorbug, it looks just like the vendor pic. You can always count on Barry. Had there been sun this afternoon I would have taken pictures of it. I'll give it a shot tomorrow!

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
baby nurse said:
Taylorbug! said:
baby nurse said:
Taylorbug! said:

Taylorbug, it looks just like the vendor pic. You can always count on Barry. Had there been sun this afternoon I would have taken pictures of it. I'll give it a shot tomorrow!

baby nurse....that is great...glad you LOVE it. Will be looking forward to a thread on it. BTW, any ideas on settings?

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty! I've really enjoyed following your search for the right stone and then the setting. Thanks for sharing, and congratulations on a successful "first." :appl:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, it does look like a padparadscha. That's often why I recommend spinels instead of padparadschas. They're a cost effective and nice all natural alternative. Beautiful ring.

purplemelody

Rough_Rock
The ring is absolutely beautiful! I love the pink peachy colour.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Taylorbug! said:
baby nurse said:
Taylorbug! said:
baby nurse said:
Taylorbug! said:

baby nurse....that is great...glad you LOVE it. Will be looking forward to a thread on it. BTW, any ideas on settings?

I don't have any solid setting ideas... maybe a halo, either LOGR or lan.bo4. And I don't think I'll take enough pictures to actually have a thread on it, I'll probably stick it in the "Talk or better yet show us" thread. Unless I'm feeling ambitious tomorrow :)

I was curious... how wide is the shank on your ring? Definitely looks lovely on you... I haven't been blessed with particularly long fingers ;-)

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
baby nurse said:
Taylorbug! said:
baby nurse said:
Taylorbug! said:
baby nurse said:
Taylorbug! said:

I don't have any solid setting ideas... maybe a halo, either LOGR or lan.bo4. And I don't think I'll take enough pictures to actually have a thread on it, I'll probably stick it in the "Talk or better yet show us" thread. Unless I'm feeling ambitious tomorrow :)

I was curious... how wide is the shank on your ring? Definitely looks lovely on you... I haven't been blessed with particularly long fingers ;-)

baby nurse....the shank tapers. I would guess about 3mm on the bottom. here is a vendor pic. Hope it helps.

l1299b.jpg

l1299c.jpg

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks! I've admired this vendor pic before :love:

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
It matches your eternity band well, lovely ring!

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Lovinggems said:
It matches your eternity band well, lovely ring!

I didn't think about the eternity band when I purchased the setting. The eternity is actually a custom made platinum, with hand engraving that I have had for about 11 years. But I do like them together. Thanks for the compliment! :wavey:

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful color! Did you order the setting according to measurements or are they standard?

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
crasru said:
Beautiful color! Did you order the setting according to measurements or are they standard?

crasru...I order the standard setting for a 9 x 7 oval from lan.bo4. My stone was actually 8.01 x 6.84 and it fit fine.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results