shape
carat
color
clarity

Pink jewellery

blue_diamonds

Rough_Rock
HI!!! I'm looking for some pink jewellery. It could be any stone, but no less than 18 k gold. I'm still learning the ropes so if you have any great jewellers to recommend, do not hold back. I'm in New York, so anywhere in Manhattan. Some favorite colorways are pink, grey and white, and hot pink, black and white. But not limited to those colorways. :o
Not needed by any immediate date, but price wise between $1,000-$3,000. If you can, please post pictures if you can so that I can see what $1,000-$3,000 may look like. :o (I hope that this is the correct forum)

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I think typically in the CS forum we don't usually buy pre-made jewelry. We typically buy stones and then either have them set or they join our CS collection in our top chest of drawers. :naughty: I know Sarah Laurie on Etsy is probably in your price range and she has some pink tourmaline jewelry available that is premade. However I think she is rather expensive for her items. That is just my .02 cents though.

blue_diamonds

Rough_Rock
Ok great, she has nice pieces for what they are. Thanks. I'll keep looking around for the proper thread.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
please, be welcome at pricescope....we really aren't snobby. while many like to get their own stones, there are some that will admit to having bought already completed pieces.

many of the vendors of color stones that we buy from also sell pre-made jewelry. someone in your state to checkout is www.rwwise.com..

there is nothing wrong with wanting to buy a pre-made piece.......asking for vendor recommendations in your area seems reasonable to me....many here have bought stones and jewelry in your area. i hope someone will chime in and assist you.

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
Well I am in manhattan and there are many great places to find artist made pieces with colored stones. Reinstein Ross is one and they have 2 shops one on the ues and the other on prince st in soho. Just down the block from the soho store is another good place called Fragments. On howard street at the foot of Crosby is Ted Muehling. just across the street from that is a place called De Vera that I quite like. Over in the meat market on 14th there is One Thousand Things. If you hit all those you'll see a lot of colored stone pieces and many pinks!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Vapid, i hope you add these suggestions to responses when someone requests suggestions on what to do/see in NYC!!!!!
how about a tourist guide for jewelry nuts?!
online blog?!

blue_diamonds

Rough_Rock
You guys are great. I really like this site. Thank you for the options, Ten Thousand Things is interesting, a little out there but good out there. I'll keep looking, maybe I should purchase a stone seperately and have it mounted? Aside from diamonds and sapphire, what would be the best stone to go with for a pink? Thanks again everyone. :appl:

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Are you looking for a ring, a pendant, earrings? How many pieces? Is this for occasional or daily wear?

All these questions will determine what stones we can advise you to look at and also not to look at!

blue_diamonds

Rough_Rock
Those are good points. I would say something for nice special outings, and either for a bracelet or ring.

blue_diamonds

Rough_Rock
So I've narrowed it down, I'm going for a pear shaped stone to mount on a ring.

blue_diamonds

Rough_Rock
Sorry, update- No pear shape. She hates that shape.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
good thing you found that out before you bought! what else does she not like?

blue_diamonds

Rough_Rock
She's into any shape and stone as long as it's not a pear shape. The color that she really likes most is a mixture between lavender and pink.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results