shape
carat
color
clarity

Pink diamond search

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OP gorgeous pink pear on Parks Fine Group insta right now. Not sure if it’s too purply you...

I'm really loving all the pinks he's been posting.

Warner19

Rough_Rock
OP gorgeous pink pear on Parks Fine Group insta right now. Not sure if it’s too purply you...

thanks for the heads up. gorgeous colour but wrong shape. How I wish I liked pear shape. They are a great price and colour. Anyone who likes that cut, swipe these up! Gorgeous and a great price.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Scroll down to the bottom, then click on, Forum Policy.
Read the section on Trade Members.

Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 11.58.16 PM.png

PS is pretty strict about trade members following the policies they agreed to follow when registering.

I'm glad.
I don't like forums where members are constantly trying to sell stuff to me.
It's annoying, like spam and commercials. :knockout:

Any recommendations for the OP? For colored stones you are "in the know"............

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any recommendations for the OP? For colored stones you are "in the know"............

Thank you canuk-gal. :)):wavey:

I didn't post recommendation of specific diamonds because I knew I'd immediately run into the same difficulty
the OP did.
The combination of posted expectations aren't too realistic for the budget.
I can't criticize anyone for wanting more than they can afford; I certainly do. :P2

Nobody wants to say that or hear that, so IMO it was more polite for me to just hush up.
But if pushed for a recommdation I'd say, raise the budget and/or lower the expectations.

For some reason on PS, people ignore this common elephant in the room.

Frankly, if my budget, color, clarity and size was set in stone I'd search for all the pinks up to $10K at Leibish, sort by highest price first, go down the list, the just buy the one I liked best.
If nothing made me happy enough I'd repeat the process every day till one showed up I like enough to buy.
FCD shopping takes more patience than D-Z diamonds.

When shopping, FCD or white, $100 to $100,000,000 every diamond is a compromise.

Last edited:

Warner19

Rough_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results