shape
carat
color
clarity

pink AND green wedding colours?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
My girls in their (very reasonably priced) green dresses (from the B2 collection by Jasmine Bridal)

Professional Wedding Pictures 118.jpg

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Me, hubby, and the whole wedding party, so you can see the big picture of all the pink and green together! The guys obviously work khaki suits, and their boutonnieres were made only of different kinds of neat looking leaves with a little ivory ribbon (no flowers)...

Professional Wedding Pictures 131.jpg

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Our bouquets...mine had a bit more green than the girls''...theirs were mostly pink and ivory (since their dresses were green).

Professional Wedding Pictures 144.jpg

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Our wedding program fans....pink with green ribbons! And yes, those are raindrops on them (it rained for ~10 minutes RIGHT before the ceremony started...but then cleared completely, sun came out, and it only made the ceremony 5 minutes late!
36.gif
)

Professional Wedding Pictures 215.jpg

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry, I went a little pic-crazy and semi-hijacked your thread!!
3.gif
But, to summarize, I think pink and green are FANTASTIC together and your pink sash will look great surrounded by green stuff! Especially if you use your bouquets to bring the colors together!
36.gif

ocbride2007

Shiny_Rock
Thanks HOUMedGal!! I looked at the jasmine site, and I like a few of the b2 dresses too. I have to got see them in person now! Your wedding was gorgeous!!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, OC!! :)

The bridesmaid dresses were $130, and they seem to be well made and fit the girls very well (only one needed alterations, but that was because she got the wrong size. The other two were a perfect fit!) I liked the B2 dresses a lot, they had lots of different options that I liked!

ocbride2007

Shiny_Rock
b2 dresses are only $130? (I get my keys).... I''m going to a bridal shop now!!

ocbride2007

Shiny_Rock
So I went and looked at some b2 dresses... I decided I like the celedon color. It's a bit darker than the other greens I was looking at, but the fiance vetoed the lighter green, said it was too pastel. This one is a bit more less harsh, and I think light enough for a July wedding (last weekend in july though!)

Do you think the colors would still look good with the dark? I kind of like this dress... the color doesn't show as well on the computer, of course. It has assymetrical lines like my dress.

5807CL.JPG

I was thinking I would wear more of a rosy-pink... All the beautiful pics people have posted so far are a lighter green, which is gorge, but the fiance says no! Uggh. So this darker color may work, right?

oh, and HOUMedGal - were your dresses in the "sage" shade for b2? I was trying to compare them to what I saw in the store.

ETA: please excuse the HORRIBLE pose in this picture... I can't believe they put that online!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
All the pink and green combinations are so beautiful. Here''s a cake idea.

pinkgrn.JPG

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh oc, I like that dress! And yes, my dresses were in Sage (in the organza fabric). We almost went with honeydew but decided at the last minute that it might be too yellow, and I''m really glad we went with Sage in the end. The color was great. I can show you a few more pics of the dresses if you want a better idea of the color.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results