shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures of settings with good "finger coverage" for small fingers?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondgal3429

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I''m looking for examples of settings with good "finger coverage", i.e. settings with diamond side stones that will cover the top of my finger without showing a plain band. I want a large round center stone (around 1.7 - 2.3 carats), and am open to different types of side stones (pear, baguette, etc). For example, I love Kaleigh''s ring, I''m looking for something similar to that, but with different side stones. Does anyone have any good examples that you can post pictures of? Thanks!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't have any good examples really. But generally, any ring with elongated sidestones will have more finger coverage than say rounds or princesses. So baguettes, pears, marquise, ovals, etc.

Another great way to get finger coverage if you're not stuck on the 3 stone idea is a halo.

Here's another way to get great finger coverage, by getting an elongated stone (marquise, oval, emerald cut) and setting it E/W with sidestones.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
what size is your finger? i get good coverage with my 1.2ct and .25 sides

sidebysideswirls.JPG

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
The one on the left would give you amazing finger coverage.

Gorgeous EC.JPG

diamondgal3429

Rough_Rock
Wow, thanks for the pictures so far, I love the three stone. The Asscher cut ring is also beautiful, but not exactly what I was looking for (and probably out of my budget as well! :)

I have small fingers (3.5 - 4 ring size), so keep any other three stone settings you have coming. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results