shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures of fiancee''s E-ring (finally!!!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Magnum

Shiny_Rock
Hi all,
I've finally gotten around to putting together some pictures to share with everyone. I disovered pricescope around the beginning of this year while I was looking for an engagement ring for my now fiancee. After lurking for a couple of months and soaking it all in, including going back and reading a lot of old interesting threads, I finally started contributing to the discussions a couple of months ago and have been hooked ever since. My fiancee and I got engaed back in February of this year, and we couldn't be happier. After a wonderful evening together, I asked her to marry me at the top of the Space Needle in Seattle, and thankfully, she said yes. Her engagement ring is a custom platinum ring with two round F VS2 sidestones on each side. The two closest to the center stone are 0.20 carats, and the other two farther from the center stone are 0.15 carats. As for the center stone, here are the specs:

Carat: 1.31
Color: E
Clarity: VS2
Cert: GIA
Dimensions: 7.13x7.08x4.27
Depth: 60.1%
Table: 58%
Pavilion angle: 41.0 degrees
Crown angle: 34.1 degrees
Pavilion depth: 43.5%
Crown height: 13.8%
Girdle: medium to slightly thick
Culet: none
Polish: VG
Symmetry: VG
Flour: none
Comments: none
HCA: 1.5 TIC EX/VG/VG/EX

The stone is truly amazing. While it's not a true H&A, at least it wasn't cut specifically to display H&A, it does display some exceptionally nice and distinct arrows (unfortunately i wasn't apply to capture this in any pictures). In my opinion, the stone has amazing brilliance, fire and scintillation, and actually performs as good, if not better, than other ideal cut H&A stones I've seen. It was cut by a family friend that cuts diamonds in the diamond district in NYC, and he really did a fantastic job with this one. I couldn't have imagined a prettier ER for my fiancee and she thinks it's the most beautiful ring she's ever seen, which is more than I could ask for. I thought it was so awesome that I decided to upgrade my college class ring with a diamond from one of the pricescope vendors but that's something I'll save for my next post after I finish putting up these pictures. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy them.

Magnum

Shiny_Rock
1st one from top view

ER Top.JPG

Magnum

Shiny_Rock
2nd one from top view

ER Top 2.JPG

Magnum

Shiny_Rock
3rd one from top view

ER Top 3.JPG

Magnum

Shiny_Rock
1st one from side view

ER side.JPG

Magnum

Shiny_Rock
2nd one from side view

ER side 2.JPG

Magnum

Shiny_Rock
3rd one from side view

ER side 3.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Let me be the first to congratulate and say what a beautiful ring. It is so lovely on her hand. Nice choice. The stone is brilliant.
Have a wonderful and happy life together.
Nan
appl.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring and stone! All that lurking paid off -- you did a great job. Congratulations on your engagement!

GlitterGal

Shiny_Rock
Hi Dave,

Congrats, once again, to you and Casey on your engagement! I wish the both of you a lifetime filled with many happy and lovely moments together.
1.gif
Thanks for posting the pics of Casey's gorgeous engagement ring – the exquisite custom setting showcases her spectacular diamond beautifully! I love it!
4.gif
You also picked quite a stellar place to propose – atop the Space Needle in Seattle – WOW! I bet the view there is out of this world. She must have been so thrilled!!
6.gif

Again, warmest regards on your engagement and all the best to you, Casey and your families, always,
Linda
wavey.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Oh, my goodness. I love this ring. Are those what are referred to as a bar set or some variation of that? Beautiful, lovely, gorgeous.
love.gif
Congrats and best wishes.

Shay

Skybluewater

Rough_Rock
Nice looking ring! Congratulations.

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely ring. I'm sure she was thrilled. Congratulations!!

Magnum

Shiny_Rock
Thanks all for the kind comments. My fiancee also says thanks and appreciates all the kind words.
1.gif
She's really enjoyed reading all your responses.
9.gif

Shay37, I'm not sure if it's technically a bar set, while I guess it might look like it from the top. The setting is similar to and is inspired by a Verragio setting. They call the ring design and side settings a "luminoset." I think it's neat how the side diamonds look like they're floating and how you can see so much of the side of the diamond.
10.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! Congratulations to you both.

Oh, and I just noticed your location. Beautiful area. I use to live on an island nearby there
1.gif

Michelle

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
I am SO glad I found this thread!

Oh Magnum,
What a GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS ring!
love.gif
It is simply breathtaking. Thank you for sharing!

Lynn

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
What a beautiful ring..Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results