shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures Link

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

waterlilly

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t understand what the "pictures" link is for below a person''s avatar. If it doesn''t take you automatically to the pictures that person has posted, what is the point? I can do a search in the "search" section, having this link seems redundant and not very helpful. I would LOVE to be able to click on the "pictures" link and see the actual pictures a person has posted, that would be SO helpful! Pretty much anytime I do a search it is to look for pictures posted by a particular person anyway.

Ali

Shiny_Rock
The picture link works for those who post their photos in the community gallery. It was initially set up for easier member photo sharing and the link was added for convenience. Unfortuantely, many still do not use the gallery to add pictures, so the link may not be as useful. Photos posted on the forums oustside of the gallery cannot be linked under the current system. Hopefully, we will have something more seamless in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results