shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of Sage & Lilac Invitations, anyone??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
We are doing our own invitations and that could mean buying a box from Michaels and sprucing them up or creating them from scratch; we don''t know yet. We do know that we''d like a model to work from. FI tends to put too much in the mix when he''s being his perfectly wonderfully creative self but we don''t want to make them look complicated at all. And I just can''t picture things in my mind when it comes to wedding stuff
7.gif
So a model will be fantastic.

Has anyone run across an invite that is both sage and lilac (in any way...even if it''s just a bow that represents one of the other colors) and could post it here?

Thank you all so much in advance for any pics you send my creatively-challenged way!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Those are going to be my wedding colors too!
...whenever I get ENGAGED. I''m also going to add bronze and Ivory as highlight colors.

Here is an invitation site I found, and happen to love. I have very simple tastes.

http://www.weddingpaperdivas.com

139_c5_front.jpg

195_c3_front.jpg

269_front.jpg

If you go to the site, you can see their response cards/save the date cards/thank you cards etc. I happen to think they are all really cute. And you can switch the colors in any of those designs...for instance the lilac fern one is available in sage green as well.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, I just started browsing some more and found this site:

http://www.invitationsbyalecia.com

They sell handmade invitations, but they also have it a DIY section where they can do one for you to approve, and then order all the supplies for you so you can make them at home!

From the site:

We would be happy to design your invitation. Then we will order the supplies at wholesale prices, cut the paper, and mail you everything you need to make your own invitations.

Just a thought, these invitations are gorgeous too! (In my opinion) Plus the fact that they''ll send you the material and instructions takes the stress out of it!

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Luckystar and Jcrow: Thank you for that! I just love sage alone and could do something mainly sage and add lilac as an accent color........but I really just want to SEE the two together in the same invitation :) I"m heading over to whiteaisle now to see if they have a model for me..........

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
Hi there,
I just logged onto the site where we will most likely order our invites, and I saw this one and thought I should post it- if you are not opposed to a little diy- they will either sell the kits for you to print and assemble, or they offer printing services now as well.

I have had excellent luck with them as far as sending samples, answering questions,etc. and the paper is absolutely gorgeous,

InviteSite Lily Invite

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
I was back on this morning looking through their programs,
and found this one and thought it was so pretty.
Check out the save the dates too-

Sage Program Kit

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results