shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of my rings, only ten months late

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chickflick

Shiny_Rock
Hello! Thanks to this website I found James Allen while I was searching for my engagement ring. My now-husband was very intimidated the one-and-only time that we went ring shopping, so he just gave me a budget and told me to get whatever I wanted. I did a ton of searching and found this site, which saved me from an eBay mistake. Originally I wanted to go to Whiteflash but since we live in the Houston area we would have had to pay sales tax, so I went with James Allen instead. Carrie was very sweet and the rings are excellent quality.

I have large hands and fingers (size 8.5) so I've always questioned whether the set is too dainty for me. I had a hard time trying on rings because none of the samples fit so I couldn't really tell what they'd look like anyway. I think my husband was a bit disappointed at first that the ring wasn't more substantial, but I've gotten so many compliments on it that he's now convinced that he got a good deal for his money.

The pics aren't great but it's the Dhanov E1 setting with matching band. The center stone is 1.09 carats, I SI2, ideal cut. Sometimes I think the stone is a bit warm and in the right light I can see a tiny black dot that must be one of the inclusions (a twinning wisp and a natural). I do love the set- it's so sparkly and unusual for around here, anyway. I just wonder sometimes if I should have gone chunkier.

So here are the bad pics (still can't figure out this camera thing). Hope you like them!

ETA- pics aren't working. I'll try to figure it out!

ebonykawai

Shiny_Rock
ARRRRGH!!!!!! PICTURES!!!! DANHOV!!! ARRRGH!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh, no. Your ring sounds beautiful! Click attach file and then make sure it is under 100kb.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Awwwww...I wanna see pics...the ring sounds gorgeous!!
2.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
9.gif
9.gif

worthless7.jpg

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Waiting for pictures. I have a Danhov setting and a diamond from James Allen. Very nice settings. Mine is an E15 so I''d like to see your E 1. Sounds like you have a pretty stone in it too.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Hey chickflick! Nice to see you again.
35.gif
I can''t wait to see your set!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Chickflick..... aaaahhhhhhh!!!! Photos please.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ahem...

waiting.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m not sure if this applies on PS but on another forum I use you have to name your pictures something unique or they won''t post. For example if you call your picture ''ring 1'' there is probably someone else with that name and so it won''t let your photo be called that too. Might be worth renaming the photo to something unusual that nobody else would have used.
1.gif

chickflick

Shiny_Rock

sparkel

Shiny_Rock
Chickflick,

I can see the pics and your rings look super sparkly!

: ) Rebecca

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I think it looks like a great size! Your fingers definitely don''t look big at all!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
that is gorgeous! I sent the pics to my boyfriend, love it!
30.gif
looks lovely on your hand as well!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful halo!!! I luv it!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey better late than never, your ring is gorgeous!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh we have pictures now and don''t worry we''ll take them any time we can get them! That is just a gorgeous set and it looks perfect on your hand!!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful rings!!! I''d love to see more pics if you have them! I have admired that setting for a while, I love how the bands sit flush. They look great on you, nonsense about being too delicate! It looks pretty substantial to me LOL!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous beautiful ring!! Congratulations
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s just gorgeous, and looks great on you!!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Great set!
30.gif

ebonykawai

Shiny_Rock
I love that setting!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful set!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice set. I''d love to see some close ups. But hand shots are good. I don''t think you need to change to a chunkier set. It looks great on your hand. Not too small not too overpowering.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty. About time too.
2.gif

shay

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that halo is gorgeous! I love it!

jfan

Rough_Rock
It''s beautiful.
36.gif
And it really looks lovely on your hand. Enjoy it!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I love your rings Chickflick! Congrats on your wedding too!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results