shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of my Princess e-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pg_rider

Rough_Rock
Just got my ring from whiteflash.com. It's a 1.23 / G / VS2 / platinum band. Thanks to Researcher from this forum for advising me on the stone and to Denise at whiteflash.com for making it such a smooth transaction. I'm really happy with the ring (more so every time I look at it), and everyone at work was blown away. I just hope I get the same reaction from my girlfriend when I give it to her!

BTW, taking good pics of a diamond ring is HARD!

DSC024291.jpg

pg_rider

Rough_Rock
I love the mahogany box it comes in....
1.gif

DSC02429.JPG

pg_rider

Rough_Rock
Another....

DSC02401.JPG

pg_rider

Rough_Rock
Last one. Totally out of focus but some interesting colors....
1.gif

DSC02409.JPG

reena

Ideal_Rock
hooray! that's a real beauty! looks like you picked an amazing princess--she's going to just die.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! Looks like an amazing stone in a classic & elegant setting
love.gif
love.gif
--you can't go wrong!
9.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on a beautiful ring! It's classic and elegant, and looks as if you got a great stone!

(and for someone having trouble with the pics, you did a great job
10.gif
.)

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
That's a beauty. She'll love it.

researcher

Ideal_Rock
You are so sweet! Your g/f is going to LOVE the ring!!! How could anyone say no to such an amazing stone and wonderful guy?
2.gif
Your stone is absolutely gorgeous, and I LOVE the fact that the setting shows off it's shape.
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
You honestly have one of the nicest princess cut stones out there and should feel extremely proud that you found it! And yea Denise for making the process painless (told you she was the best!)!
appl.gif

Congrats again!!!

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! It's so great to see a beautiful princess like that -and rare! Way to go, I love the setting too!!!
appl.gif

pg_rider

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the replies everyone! I swear this ring is burning a hole in my pocket -- I think I'm going to have to propose sooner than I'd planned!! I really want to give her the ring so she can start wearing and enjoying it. Just gotta talk to her parents first....
eek.gif

9.gif

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous princess! now hurry and ask the rents and share with us the proposal and hand pics
1.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!
2.gif

VAgal13

Shiny_Rock
Wow! That ring is gorgeous! I love the simple setting. It really lets that stone show itself off.
2.gif

I know she is going to love it!

Gale

Shiny_Rock
A classic beauty for sure!

makemepretty

Brilliant_Rock
It's gorgeous(looks very similar to my ring from Whiteflash). Any idea what kind of wedding band she'll put with it? I can't seem to find anything that looks perfect.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful! i love solitaire settings and how they really showcase a magificent stone. can't wait to see hand pics and hear(read) the proposal story!

Carre Girl

Rough_Rock
Beautiful ring.. Well I thought you said you were having a hard time getting good pictures?! Those pictures are great! How did you do it? I don't know how to get them that clear on my dig cam.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
That really is a stunning princess!!! Great job!!!

pg_rider

Rough_Rock
----------------
On 9/17/2004 8:33:04 AM Carre Girl wrote:

Beautiful ring.. Well I thought you said you were having a hard time getting good pictures?! Those pictures are great! How did you do it? I don't know how to get them that clear on my dig cam.
----------------

Well, I thought most of the pictures were too blurry. I had my camera in "close-up mode" but I still couldn't get very close without it losing focus. And the lighting is the hardest part! I was actually using a small flashlight in a few of the pics, trying to get the right light...
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results