color
clarity

Pick Trumps' Worst Cabinet Member!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

E B

Ideal_Rock
Jeff Sessions by a mile. I can understand why people picked who they did, but he's the most dangerous.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For some reason, my daughter likes both Jeff Sessions and Mike Pence. She has no idea what they stand for (except that they stand for things I do not support), but she enjoys looking at them and watching them on television. I think she also takes perverse pleasure in seeing me erupt in volcanic rage when she starts to say, "Oh, Mike Pence!" whenever he appears on screen for any reason (interrupting the narrative of a news story). I wish I could learn not to feed my own "little" troll at home!

Deb :wavey:

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
I read these. Make sure to read the comments; some are hilarious.

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock
For some reason, my daughter likes both Jeff Sessions and Mike Pence. She has no idea what they stand for (except that they stand for things I do not support), but she enjoys looking at them and watching them on television. I think she also takes perverse pleasure in seeing me erupt in volcanic rage when she starts to say, "Oh, Mike Pence!" whenever he appears on screen for any reason (interrupting the narrative of a news story). I wish I could learn not to feed my own "little" troll at home!

Deb :wavey:

Lol, Deb- maybe you should start gently pointing out what a tiny, tiny head Mike Pence has. See if that changes her mind...

So many choices, but I probably have to go with Pruitt.

I don't rate Rick Perry in there running, but this is pretty entertaining.
http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/312521/texas-am-rick-perry-got-d-in-course-meats/

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ugh they are all so horrible. But DeVos and Sessions are really high up there--I despise Sessions, but DeVos is hurting the children I work with who have disabilities so my hatred for her is especially strong.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm picking DVos because it's personal for me as she's picking on public education, which affects my (and everyone else's) kids, and I got where I am from having available good public education. Wait, can I change it to Scott Pruitt, the head of the EPA? Being the head of the EPA and not believing in climate change and dropping out of the Paris Accord, well not only are we no longer a leader on the world stage and is it an environmental disaster, but I would think understanding science would be a prerequisite for the job. As Trump would say "SAD"

Last edited:

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Wow, picking the worst Trump cabinet member is like asking me if I'd rather eat poop or poison.

ETA: Pruitt is my pick. Let's try mess up the world forever, for everyone.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I picked up the one who is not from the cabinet, but close enough - Paul Ryan. And I think people like him, or Tillerson are worse than De Vos or Sessions. Or Trump.

De Vos someone rightfully called "a rich ditz". The people whom I've mentioned are pretty smart, yet they chose to support the person whose ideas they did not even share, to push own agenda. I think that it is morally more reprehensible than being an honest supporter. Chris Christie would be another example, but luckily he is out of the picture.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Uggg, too many to choose from. As a mother who strongly believes in public education I would have to say Devos. However Bannon and Sessions are a close tie for second.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
edited to add, I realized Bannon isn't technically a cabinet member. So I say Pruitt and Sessions for second. My nephew is getting his PhD in environmental science and we had a discussion the other day about her terrifying this administrations views and power over the environment is. Terrifying.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Asscherisme, Everything about this administration is terrifying!

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
All of the crooks from Goldman Sachs.
Talk about the thief being given the keys to the treasury.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results