shape
carat
color
clarity

photos of my e-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been posting for a while but never showed anyone my e-ring. I don''t think it''s anywhere near an H&A but it sparkles like crazy! It doesn''t seem like much compared to the other rings I see here (which I drool over almost every day) but I like it. Also, I had it appraised and the appraiser said the middle stone was an m color but I don''t think it matters because it is really brilliant. It does seem somewhat yellow or warm in certain lighting (direct sunlight mostly from the side). I''m guessing it''s one of those shallow brilliant stones, not much fire. Anyways, here it is:

2005_0530Image0032 Small Web view.jpg

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
one more:

0301010023 Small Web view.jpg

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Well, it sure looks gorgeous to me!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I can''t tell, are the side stones pears, hearts....?? Regardless, I think it is beautiful!

How about some more pics?
31.gif
hehe

hilbake

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/2/2006 4:03:52 PM
Author: Rascal49
Well, it sure looks gorgeous to me!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I can''t tell, are the side stones pears, hearts....?? Regardless, I think it is beautiful!

How about some more pics?
31.gif
hehe

Before I scrolled down, I asked myself the same question: pears or hearts?
Either way, it''s very pretty!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
very pretty!

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
thanks for the kind posts. I have been hesitant to post pics as I sometimes feel the stone is somewhat, well, lacking compared to the ones I see here. I was actually considering an upgrade to something h&a and bigger with better color but I''ve decided against it. Specs are: middle stone .54 m color, side stones .18-.20 pears. Pears are much different in color from the center, f and h, which sometimes bugs me but most of the time I don''t notice. They do look like hearts at first glance because they are somewhat wide at the top.

0301010011 Small Web view.jpg

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is just lovely.

shay

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! The pears make the center look much bigger than .54ct.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous, I love it!!!
30.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is BEAUTIFUL (I LOVE 3-stone rings!) and I am so glad you posted it! Don''t worry a bit about the "M" color... one of the most beautiful diamonds I have ever seen here (remember Stephen''s stone?!) was a KILLER "M"!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Congratulations and ENJOY!

blondie76

Rough_Rock
It''s gorgeous! I love the combo of side pears with a round, so diamonds just cover your finger! It is classy, timeless and a real sparkler!

GGLW

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for sharing your ring. It''s a classic setting with the pears on the sides...very pretty!

BrownEyes

Shiny_Rock
I think your e-ring is just lovely - - I love the RB with pear side-stones and it''s very flattering on your hand! PLUS, you can see from the photos how it sparkles!

Thank you for sharing and continue to enjoy your ring and wear it in good health!
35.gif

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
What do you mean no fire?

36.gif

Looks lovely and I see PLENTY of fire!

Congratulations!!!! It looks so pretty on your hand. Wear it in good health.

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely ring! Thank you for sharing. I really like the setting. May I ask where it''s from?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diamondsrock, your ring isn''t lacking anything! It''s beautiful! I love three stone rings, and I think yours is unique on this forum due to its YG setting and pear sidestones, although I could be wrong...maybe I haven''t fully perused the SMTR thread lately! Size doesn''t matter--love does! My mother has gone through an entire 35 years of marriage with no diamonds (one end of the spectrum) while we all know many people who''ve been through countless upgrades!(other end). So what if you don''t have a huge diamond by someone else''s standards? You''re the one who gets to admire it every single day and you''re also the one who knows in your heart of hearts that you''re wearing a symbol of how big your love is for each other, no matter what the size of your diamond! Diamonds come in so many shapes and sizes, just like us, so who''s to say one''s better than another, really?

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Monarch64, I could''nt have said it any better. I think the ring is beautiful. It looks lovely on your hand. Wear it with pride.
35.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OoOoOoOoOoooooo diamondsrock I luuuuuuurve 3-stone rings, and yours is just exquisite!! I have 3 round brilliants in my e-ring but often wonder how it would look with pear side stones...
11.gif

Loveitloveitloveit!!
28.gif

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
thank you so much everybody! I guess I am sometimes suffering from diamond insecurity
emsmilep.gif
but I think cruising on pricescope all the time does that to me! I do love the ring and it does bring me joy which is why I''ve decided against an upgrade for now. This is the second engagement ring I''ve had. The first one was a simple .25 solitaire which I still have. My husband knew I wanted sidestones so when his friend said he had an engagement ring with three stones which he wanted to get rid of (from a failed relationship) my husband jumped on it. We got it for only $500! It was appraised for $1800 so I think we got a good deal. His friend had it sitting in his dresser drawer for something like 2 or 3 years so he was glad to get rid of it. I think he got it at a local jeweler but I don''t know the name. Anyway, thank you for taking the time to post responses about my ring!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!

I definitely can relate to your "diamond insecurity." Seeing all these huge rockson Pricescope make you want more more more!

It''s a lovely ring, please post more pics!

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
I love your ring! I think it''s absolutely gorgeous! I wouldn''t change a thing about it! I also think it''s one of the prettiest I''ve seen displayed on this forum! And boy you can tell it sparkles like crazy . . .

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Beautiful and a SUPER deal, too! That''s a great combination in my book!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, your ring has lots of sparkle. I think you should be proud of it, it''s really pretty.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I love it, what a classic ring! Will you please post more photos?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree, we need more pics of your beautiful ring!!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results