shape
carat
color
clarity

Photographer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Everyone...

Well, I just got back home after my extended weekend (yes I know it is Thursday.. did I mention that I HATE delta) in Fl. to plan our wedding! I just got back to work, and just HAD to drop you all a line. We found our photographer (that was the absolute easiest part) and even put the retainer down already!!!

If you all get a chance.. please check her out at www.psgphotography.com She does amazingly beautiful work.. AND... we managed to work in a free full hour! for a total of six hours of coverage the day of the wedding!

It was a great, eventful and progress filled weekend.. I promise to write more when I return home from work and give you all the details... maybe even some pictures.. if I can work it out.

BTW.. if anyone is looking for a destination wedding in Florida... I highly HIGHLY recommend Seaside FL.

I''ll write more later!

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful!!!!

i''m so jealous
2.gif
, photographer searching is our major stressor at the moment....

congratulations, it looks like they do a fabulous job

LuckyLady

Rough_Rock
She''s amazing! She really captures the magic of having a beach wedding. I am trying to pick a photographer too, and it is much harder (and more personal) than I thought!

I think yours has the two most important elements- artistically beautiful photographs that also capture the emotion of the day. Hard to get both!

Congrats- hope the rest of your planning is as easy!

~LL

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results