shape
carat
color
clarity

Perspective.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know there are so many PSr's whose lives have been affected and in some cases taken by cancer. I just stumbled across a blog post made by an acquaintance of mine and found her words so stunning and meaningful that I wanted to share them with you all. Sometimes I have days when I feel like my small and selfish "problems" are overwhelming and things are just so unbearable, :roll: then I read something like this and my perspective completely changes. Simply amazing.

https://storiesbycarrol.wordpress.com/2015/03/24/the-undiscovered-country/?fb_action_ids=10152781529857379&fb_action_types=news.publishes&fb_ref=pub-standard

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That was a lovely piece Monnie. Thank you for sharing it with us. My heart goes out to her and her family. She is such a strong, brave and wise woman. I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers and hope the time she has left on earth is filled with love, support and happiness. It sure does put everything in perspective.

Life is so fragile and in a moment everything can change. I agree with her sage advice. Seize the day and live in the moment and be present in your life. So often we get distracted with nonsense and unimportant things and fail to be present in our lives. Thank you for sharing this.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful blog post Monnie. Thank you sharing this with us. I'm praying she has more time with her friends and family.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I believe in the beauty of small things and miracles.

Carrol's words made me feel good which trigger positive vibes and healing powers--not from (just) "me" but all those who receive her benefits. May those vibes, in turn, keep her.

I appreciate you sharing her blog, Monnie.

cheers--Sharon

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
yes, a very great blog and many thanks for sharing it.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing that wonderful blog with us, Monnie. She sounds like a very wise woman at peace with the world.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Monnie, just want to say I will miss you if you leave PS. I don't have your contact info so cannot get in touch with you and I am posting here hoping you see this. I get that some posters can push our buttons. That's where the ignore function can come in handy (remember the title of this thread lol)...anyway hoping you see this and hoping you know many PSers love you and want you to stay but if you need to go for your sanity I respect those wishes. (((HUGS))).

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Monnie--we've all been there. I gotta say, there are a lots of threads that raise my eyebrows (tough with Botox! :bigsmile: ) but I don't take it personally. Just. Not. Worth . It.

Stay near. :wavey:

cheers--Sharon

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Monarch - I realize that my other thread offended you. I see no reason for you to leave. Can we put our differences aside and maybe just move forward?

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful. I see an oncologist several times a year who also specializes in hematology. I am basically sitting in this man's office, wasting his precious time worrying about what might be wrong that we cannot figure out, when there is someone else that could be in that chair who desperately needs his time instead. I see those people lined up against the back wall all getting their chemo treatments, some not knowing if it will help them and keep them alive to see their kids grow up, their grandkids grow up, and it absolutely crushes my soul. Those appointments, every time, are humbling and immediate adjustments to my perspective.

Please don't leave PS because of someone's illchosen words.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Monarch, I hope you reconsider, and stay. I understand if you feel you need a break, I have felt that way too. But I hope you don't make it a permanent break.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, Monny. You must be proud to know her & I'm sure it's mutual. I only hope I can meet the end with as much strength & serenity. Serenity -- the one thing I pray for most, because you have to have everything else tidied up to achieve it.

Re leaving PS -- I just took a long break, Monny, and am back a little bit, as much as I wish, whenever I wish. Obviously I didn't see a post that upset you, but don't leave everyone else because one person pushed you around. You leave too big a void!

--- Laurie

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Monnie,

I so hope you see the posts above. Please don't leave Pricescope. I think at some point all of us have had our buttons pushed. Missy could not have said it better about needing an ignore button. I will also miss you if you decide to leave. I have always felt I would love to have you as a friend in real life. You mean so much to many of us!

Hugs,

Callie

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I agree with Callie (and the others).
I was being abrasive and I apologize for that. I plan to choose my words more carefully because I don't care to be that way any more. Even though we may not always agree, I enjoy reading your posts - as others obviously do too.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Monnie honey. I take breaks from here, sometimes long breaks. I need them. And I'm always happy to see everyone when I get back.

Maybe that's what you need. A break.

The post you linked too was great.

I do hope that you know you have a lot of friends and admirers on here. I'm one.

Much love, Me.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Monnie, please reconsider!!

Or enjoy the time away but come back? You taught me how to post pics!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results