shape
carat
color
clarity

Personal Experience: Victor Canera H&A Solitaire

dc5

Rough_Rock
108152C9-5E8A-4B44-BE15-51C669AD71B4.jpeg 9B3D6FD3-17D5-46DB-8ED2-CC8FA92B0AED.jpeg Hi!

I did a lot of digging around the forums and reading other reviews so I figured it would be nice giving back to the community here by sharing my personal experience searching for the perfect engagement ring with Victor Canera. It’s been a little while since I got my ring but better late than never! :)

I reached out to VC originally because of his beautiful design that caught my eye: Six Prong Solitaire with Scalloped Basket. For the center diamond, we wanted to go with an AGS super ideal H&A stone after all of the online research I’ve done. Speaking to Victor I learned more about his signature Canera Ideal Hearts diamond. I took an extremely close look at the scope images that VC provides on their diamond pages and came to the conclusion that it’s honestly one of the best cut diamonds out there. The symmetry and light performance looked great on paper and I was confident it would be a phenomenal performer. I ended up getting a really nice 1.834ct G-VS2 stone. Came out to be a real stunner!

Honestly I was floored when I got the ring. In real life the diamond is super bright and I love the fact that I can see with my own eyes the level of cut precision that goes into these stones. You can make out the arrows on the diamond if you look close enough. It’s like a crystal ball of light. It’s always bright! My fiancé loves the hidden pave halo on the side. It’s just a really nice design. My fiancee seems to have the ring noticed every time she walks into a room.

The customer service was really on point. My emails were replied to in a very short period of time. Some email responses I got were late into the night. Since I’m not local, Victor even offered to do a Skype chat with me. Phone calls were simple and thorough. I was even invited to see him in person when I happened to be in town (bummed I couldn’t stop by in person!) The process was just a lot easier than I expected. Most importantly we’re both really satisfied with our ring. We’re looking forward to working with Victor again for a matching band for our ring now.

This is all thanks to the wealth of information that I received from the community here. Thank you all!

Last edited:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful diamond & ring, and Victor is always a lovely guy to work with!!! Congrats!!!

jp201845

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations stunning ring !

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring!. Congrats! :clap:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring.:love: I think you should ask the mods to move this thread to SMTB so you can show off your VC masterpiece.

And we need hand shots please.:appl:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Love the prongs/basket...so pretty!

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful :kiss2:

There’s just no way better this style - it’s perfect as-is! Congrats on finding your stone, setting, and vendor :cool2:

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s beautiful!! Congrats on your engagement!!

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely ring, congratulations!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone and ring! Victor's work is truly incredible. Congratulations!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning ring! Love it! Congratulations on such a beautiful stone and ring!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! What a beautiful stone and setting. Great job on all the research that led you to Victor. You hit it out of the park on your first try.

I'll report this to the mods and ask that they move this to Show me the bling, cause this beauty deserves to be admired.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning stone and ring! Victor did an amazing job. Thank you for sharing your experience. Would love to see more pics

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations :appl: Victor’s work is amazing, beautiful stone and ring. :love:

We need hand shots!!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely breathtaking ring! Congratulations to both you and your fiancée.
Please post more photos, specifically hand shots!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
hand shots! your ring is classic and beautiful!

HNGN

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on the beautiful ring. I love the details in the ring profile and superb customer service from VC that is super important I think so too!!! :wink2: we need ring on the finger pictures too!!!

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
That profile is just ... there are no words. Enjoy that beauty!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous - congrats on a beautiful ring! VC does such great work!

edelweissmaedl

Shiny_Rock
I love the side profile on your setting!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning ring! Congratulations!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Please post more pictures & hand shots!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I just LOVE your ring!!! Its so blingy and I wonder how far around the diamonds are on the band? Congratulations it's a beautiful ring and gorgeous diamond. Would love hand shots :wavey::love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How absolutely beautiful! :love::love::love: That profile...just perfect...fabulous choices and stunning result! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results