shape
carat
color
clarity

PEPCA Pearls!!

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! What a difference in the details! Shale is so patient, LOL! :kiss2: And your precious is sooooo beautiful! Thank you for the photos.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If anyone wants a loose Tahitian PEPCA granpearl, Takahashi has some now ! Not exactly what I wanted ….atleast convincing myself otherwise. :lol-2:

ooooo, I want to see pics!

Reactions: CMN

fussykiki

Shiny_Rock
The Takahashi net came
After trying some options I like this charm the best. Am still going to keep an eye out for other options though. Some small briolettes in different colors maybe…
62F936BA-0347-4D04-B659-653AF0830478.jpeg

With no charm:
CDA8EBBF-425A-4071-A54F-ED04808C6715.jpeg

OMG! So lovely! I want one of those. Mind sharing the price range of the net? Thanks!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG! So lovely! I want one of those. Mind sharing the price range of the net? Thanks!

I had mine custom made in 18k to be 70cm long. It was just under about 1k at the time, it was through a jeweler that Takahashi works with. I think they have some newer models that are shorter/more modular for cheaper. If it’s still available I’d encourage getting it since I don’t see gold prices going down anytime soon

fussykiki

Shiny_Rock
I had mine custom made in 18k to be 70cm long. It was just under about 1k at the time, it was through a jeweler that Takahashi works with. I think they have some newer models that are shorter/more modular for cheaper. If it’s still available I’d encourage getting it since I don’t see gold prices going down anytime soon

Thank you, MakingTheGrade! I texted YY yesterday. She has passed my requirements to their jeweler and will get back to me with the price. Then I will decide what pearl to get. I want the short verison like the one currently posted at their IG.

fussykiki

Shiny_Rock
I did take a picture of me wearing it but there’s a lot of cleavage lol

80E84D34-38AB-422C-8891-8C9086826092.jpeg

I believe I will want a long version later. Let's see how the short version goes and maybe order one more in other type of gold. I can envision a long necklace with a bead tassel.

Last edited:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I believe I will want a long version later. Let's see how the short version goes and maybe order one more in other type of gold. I can envision a long necklace with a bead tassel.

Can’t wait to see it!!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
image0.jpeg

Green Tahitians~
They sent me a video clip but I am not sure how to post it on here :confused:

You can upload to youtube and post here!

HHtv

Rough_Rock
green Tahitians

I realised that I can use a dropbox link to the video too. Enjoy!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh! I follow them but I missed that one. I think this is the same one - video?

I think so. I messaged them asking about PEPCA pearls that weren't "pure white", and they sent this one along with 2 gold options. All lovely.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I vote that you purchase this, @lovedogs! It would be a splendid addition to your trove of Beautiful Things. :D 1651526132268.png

ETA: And then we can all enjoy the photos you will share with us! :dance:

100%!! :appl:

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Omg but if you drilled the Supearl for studs I would have cried!!

In terms of my plans, it’ll go into a net necklace similar to yssie’s lavalier style. It’s being custom made now so once it’s done and shipped to me, I’ll update this thread with it in its forever home. I love that I can wear it without drilling it because it is literally flawless all around.

Currently I’m wearing I in a temp necklace.

Can you tell me where to get a net like this? I’m going to skim the whole thread and see if you mention it

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you tell me where to get a net like this? I’m going to skim the whole thread and see if you mention it

The final net I have is from Takahashi. The one in the photo you included with the pearls in the chain is something I put together myself, with the “net” component being a plated silver piece I found on Etsy

Though it looks like takahashi offers a version with a pearl accented chain too

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
The final net I have is from Takahashi. The one in the photo you included with the pearls in the chain is something I put together myself, with the “net” component being a plated silver piece I found on Etsy

Though it looks like takahashi offers a version with a pearl accented chain too

If you could help me find the plated silver one on Etsy I’d be very grateful- I couldn’t find one and I’d love to try it as a tester before I go all out.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results