shape
carat
color
clarity

Pendant and Ring....

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I call them "The Cousins." So, I am wearing The Cousins today. It's funny....it must be serendipity that would allow me to find two similar pieces in totally different ways within months of each other. I like to think they found me, knowing I would give them a good home. IMG_8687.jpg

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have a wonderful day!

I know I would, wearing those lovely pieces! :whistle: :love:

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
I call them "The Cousins." So, I am wearing The Cousins today. It's funny....it must be serendipity that would allow me to find two similar pieces in totally different ways within months of each other. I like to think they found me, knowing I would give them a good home. IMG_8687.jpg

That’s amazing! I think they definitely found you.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! They are identical! They definitely found you :love:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! How great that you "married" them together :kiss2:

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much everyone! For some reason I am very sentimental about these pieces. I don’t know why but I truly do just adore them and I know I’ll enjoy them for a very long time. Maybe it’s because of their past lives.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I remember the post about finding the ring, now that you are showing them together!
It's amazing how you were able to find these two items, that are a clear match!:love::love::love:

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I remember the post about finding the ring, now that you are showing them together!
It's amazing how you were able to find these two items, that are a clear match!:love::love::love:

Honestly....what ARE the odds of finding those two? The pendant and those brilliant cut diamonds is just unreal it’s so pretty.

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is uncanny! They are perfect together!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now that’s just an amazing match! Fantastic! It seems as though it’s usually super hard to assemble a vintage/antique set. Lovely..:razz:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are absolutely perfect together!! Fantastic finds!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Serendipity indeed! Those beautiful pieces were meant to be together and meant to be yours. Enjoy them and please post some neck and hand shots when you have a chance!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are perfect together. Very pretty.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results