- Sep 15, 2014
Does anyone have a Peloton Indoor Exercise Bike? If so, please tell me what you think about it. Pros and cons - as I'm considering purchasing one.
Pricescope Upgrade/Maintenance Is Complete.
We stil have a few things to iron out. If you see any bugs, issues or have any concerns, let us know here in this discussion.
Thank you PierreBear - check on all listed above. I'm excited to receive my indoor bike and if I had it now I would be riding rather than responding to your message!!! I have the mat, the shoes with the cleats and now I just want my bike! Peloton app is pretty cool. The Keiser bikes are more expensive than the GX that I purchased. I also looked into the Schwinn. I want the belt rather than the chain (less maintenance and quite) and I want magnetic resistance. I'll update this thread once I've taken a few rides on my new spin bike. So exciting!!I don't know much about the Peloton bike but our gym has Keiser bikes. I'm sure there are pros and cons to both but I'll share what I do like about bikes since I do a fair amount of spinning indoors and cycling outside. Just wanted to share in case it is helpful in some way.
- pedals that you can clip in and wear bike shoes
- shows you watts (power that you put out)
- shows you cadence (your revolution moving the wheel)
- allows you to change the gear/resistance
- at the end of the ride, shows you the average watts
- comfortable bike saddle!!! so you don't have to wear bike shorts for short rides. : )
Good luck cycling and have fun! I believe my cousin does those Peloton apps and has a great time doing it!