shape
carat
color
clarity

Pearls with rose gold?

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all, I have found myself wanting to delve into the wonderful world of pearls! I am looking at a few websites for some studs and a bracelet, but can't seem to find any with rose gold catches/findings. Does anyone know of a vendor that does? They all seem to only offer white or yellow gold.

Thanks!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @pearlsngems ! No bracelets amongst them unfortunately, but some of those earrings are divine!!

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A clasp shown on a pearl necklace can just as easily be used for a pearl bracelet, if you are looking for a simple style. If looking for another style, I suppose you could inquire.

Pearlescence

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Rose gold is made for pearls with a rose overtone. Consider also rose gold vermeil (gold on sterling silver)

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@pearlsngems you're right, I'll send them an email and see what they say. Thanks again!

Thank you for taking the time to post @Pearlescence! I would prefer 14k but would definitely consider vermeil if I find something I love. Thanks!

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just ask PP! If you find a bracelet you like, just inquire about an other clasp. PP has the best customer care! I’m sure, they can help you!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
UPDATE!

I emailed a few places, and the cost of changing the earring backings to rose gold, plus international shipping, cost far more than the pearls themselves. I didn't want to go too crazy on my maiden pearl purchase. Then, I messaged American Pearls, and the lovely girl I chatted to told me to request rose gold in the comment section at checkout on whichever pair I wanted, which they happily did at no extra cost. Wahoo! I chose 8mm AAA freshwater pearl studs, which are on their way to me now. So they're nothing terribly fancy, but are just what I'm after at this point. The whole experience was super easy, and even with shipping, the earrings ended up about 1/4 the price of 8mm freshwater pearls here in Aus.

Thanks for your input everyone!

Pearlescence

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Have you checked sellers on Australian Etsy?

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I'll be interested to see what you think of the pearls and the weight of the setting. What were they charging for shipping ? As for Rose Gold , anyone can get you Rose Gold findings for your pearls. It's probably more that they are chain jewellers or even single operators who buy ready set pearls and don't want to bother. Because pearls are such a small part of a jewellers sales they usually just buy preset pearls. When you want something a bit different then you need people that do bespoke pearls and can give you whatever backs you want. That said..the price is super low. It will be interesting to see them...photo them on white paper towel, inside with light from a window. Close ups would be great. Thanks and good luck !!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @Pearlescence , I did have a bit of a look, but again, the prices at PP and American Pearls were just too good to pass up. Thanks for the thought though, I do love Etsy.

@katbran I will definitely report back to you with my thoughts on the earrings! Shipping was $50 for insured, but I wormed my way around that as we have a drop shipping address in the USA for business reasons. Thank you for your input!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results