shape
carat
color
clarity

Pearls Pro Pics Part 2!!! Ceremony and Reception

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats again!!! Thank you SO much for sharing!!!! Everything was STUNNING!!!!!!!!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Aaa-mazing!!!! And your flower girl was so adorable. The photographer was great! You looked so beautiful and I loved to see the wedding all over again
36.gif

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Your flower girl was too precious! Thanks for the second set of pics, just as gorgeous and amazing as the first set!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Looked at both threads, but going to post my response here. Everything looks beautiful! Looks (and sounds) like you were so happy and so was everyone involved and that attended!
1.gif
Send you and your hubby best wishes for a wonderful future together!
5.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like such a fun wedding and the two of you were just beaming with happiness!

That little flower girl was just precious - the little guy was too but she just grabs your heart!

Best wishes for a wonderful life together!

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
that was a loootttt of pictures! good work on the pomanders! i wish i could do it myself but i''m not too patient.
8.gif

congratulations! your a mrs!

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Sierra,

You looked SO beautiful! You were just glowing.... I can tell what a wonderful day it was for you and your DH! It just radiates through these photographs! I know you''ll both cherish these for years and years and years to come! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
9.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Amazing photos! I loved them all!!! Thanks so much for sharing them!!! Congrats again, Pearl!!
36.gif

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Everything looks gorgeous! I''m so jealous of all the people who have their pro pics...it''s been 70 days and mine aren''t done yet!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
You looked completely beautiful, Pearl! And everyone is having so much fun! I am glad to see the complications you ran into along the way did not subtract from the wedding. You got the amazing wedding you deserved! Congratulations on your marriage!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much for sharing, I felt like I was there
1.gif

You did an incredible job & all your hard work paid off because everything was stunning.

OT: I love your name
30.gif

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
I forgot to add that I adore what you inscribed on your DH pocket watch, very sweet!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love your photos!! The whole day looked magical!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
I agree with Bee: magical!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results