shape
carat
color
clarity

Pearls for a gift

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, All,
My neighbor is retiring in October of this year and I'd like to get her some sort of pearl jewelry. I'm currently thinking maybe a ring since she prefers rings as her go-to jewelry. I know she likes pearls because she wears a lot of imitation pearls. I'd like to get her the real thing. Are there any super budget-friendly options? I think she'd freak out if I spent more than $150-$200 on a gift for her.
Thanks

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
For classic pearl jewelry on a budget, my go to place would be Pearl Paradise. Take a look at their freshwater pearls offerings.

For you budget, I'd suggest a freshwater necklace, such at this: http://www.pearlparadise.com/26inch-7580-mm-White-Freshwater-Pearl-Necklace--2604.aspx

Rings are a bit more and trickier as a gift because of the sizing issues. A longer necklace wil always fit. If she has a larger chest, you may wish to stick to a length in the 20" to 22" range.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
agree with Fly except re the length. i have a large chest and 26 inch strands look just fine [in that smaller pearl size....].

MoZo

iLander

Ideal_Rock

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
another happy catherine customer. i 2nd the recommendation. she's also very easy to work with if you contact her.

MoZo

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, everyone! I'm still working on this project. I'll post again once I have some possible selections and let you help me choose the best option. Thank you!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Tanzigrrl|1301506409|2883595 said:
Thanks, everyone! I'm still working on this project. I'll post again once I have some possible selections and let you help me choose the best option. Thank you!

Ooooooo, Goodie! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results