shape
carat
color
clarity

Pearlmans Stones Good Deal?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
I was just wondering if anyone had bought a diamond from pearlmans and what they thought of the prices.Thanks!
35.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
i''ve purchased several times from pearlmans. I ended up buying my ring complete out of their closeout section but when I was looking at loose stones I found their pricing to be very competitve and in line with the other PS vendors.

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I first found a BK setting I loved from Pearlman''s, so to keep things simple my FI and I decided to get our stone from them too. We got a GORGEOUS stone for a very competitive price and Julian was absolutely wonderful to work with. We actually had some issues with the BK setting and he worked with us until everything was resolved to our satisfaction.

I found both their stones and setting prices to be very competitive and comparable to other PS vendors.

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Guys! I mean I looked at engagement rings direct,and whiteflash. I just wanted to see since I will most likely be getting the setting from pearlmans if I could look at thier diamonds as well
30.gif

dbsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Many suppliers online are comparably competitively priced. A few outfits
19.gif
stick out with better pricing then some of the big boys out there.

Your focus should be getting help in isolating the best diamond for the budget you are working with. There are a number of places that can do this in minutes, with a little digging!
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

Marty
CEO/Pres
www.dbsdiamonds.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results