shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold Pearl strands & studs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hanadama akoya choker, 8.5-9mm, 15"

Necklace is 15" long. pearls measure 8.5-9mm. Like new condition - worn no more than two or three times. I've been saving the pearls to harvest for... Something... Got to stop hoarding pearls I won't use.

Thread is tight, no restringing needed.

Please note that the Hanadama report was issued for a full hank, prior to stringing, and I had Pearl Paradise string to a shorter length, so the report image shows more pearls than are actually strung up. The extra pearls are not available. I used them for earrings for a gift, sorry folks!! Priced accordingly.

Pricing:

https://www.pearlparadise.com/colle...m-18-inch-white-hanadama-akoya-pearl-necklace
Current retail for an 18" white Hanadama is $3795 before any discounts. This puts a 15" strand at ~$3160 before any discounts (ignoring cost of certificate).

I'm asking $1265, which is 40% off current retail of a hypothetical 15" strand. Price is firm - this is significantly less than I paid. It would be a great option for someone who prefers shorter strands. Price is for PayPal F&F, and I'll cover shipping within the US. I will include the PSL and all Pearl Paradise packaging.

LT: https://loupetroop.com/listings/necklaces-and-pendants/hanadama-akoya-choker-8-dot-5-9mm-15

- - - - - - - - - -

B2.png

PP_STRAND1.png

IMG_6156 copy.jpg

A1.png

Last edited:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pearl Paradise multicolour Tahitian bracelet, 10mm-12mm graduated rounds, 7.25" including clasp.

Like new condition - brand new 14k brushed WG clasp, pearls worn no more than a dozen times. This strand hasn't seen the outside of the jewellery box since I got my Moline multicolour, aside from taking photos every so often.

Each pearl was chosen (shortlisted by Hisano and Rebecca, then selected by me) over the course of two years, from AAA grade loose Special Colour lots. Smallest pearls are 10mm and center is 11.6mm.

I recently restrung this on Pattye's Teal thread; I realize this might not be to everyone's tastes! I'm happy to either restring it myself with a different thread colour (I've got a ton...) or mail it out to Pearl Paradise to have it restrung. I'll pay for a Pearl Paradise restring if preferred, but please be aware that Pearl Paradise might take 4-6 weeks to do the work!

This bracelet is what I call 80% of #Perfect for 20% of the cost of #Perfect. Please see this thread for photos comparing this strand to my Moline multicolour - which sets my bar for #Perfect (link below should take you to Pg4).
https://www.pricescope.com/communit...colour-masterpiece.263412/page-4#post-4937611

Pricing:

I paid $5480 for this bracelet. I'm asking $3850, which is 30% off my cost. Price is firm; I'm not opposed to keeping this if it doesn't sell at this cost. Price is for PayPal F&F, and I'll cover shipping within the US. I will include all Pearl Paradise packaging.

LT: https://loupetroop.com/listings/bra...ahitian-bracelet-10mm-12mm-graduated-7-dot-25

- - - - - - - - - -

TS1.png

TS2 copy.png

A2.png

A3.png

A4.png

TS4.png

IMG_6154.jpg

- - - - - - - - - -

In these photos the strand FS is on the bottom, closer to elbow (further from hand).

1635637945804.png

1635637956399.png

1635637966181.png

- - - - - - - - - -

In these photos the strand FS is on the left, closer to elbow (further from hand).

1635638032939.png

1635638068196.png

1635638079627.png

- - - - - - - - - -

In this photo the strand FS is on the inside.

1635638112328.png

Last edited:

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I emailed you about the hanadama choker...they are a little short for my neck but seriously want these if you think I can somehow make them work.

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I emailed about the bracelet -- have admired these from afar!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pearl Paradise peacock (green with pink eye) Tahitian studs, 10mm-11mm

Like new condition. I have two pairs of Tahitian studs, but I don't actually don't love dark stones next to my face - they blend into my dark hair too much. On the rare occasions I reach for Tahitian studs I go for the other pair which is a bit bigger :bigsmile:

These pearls are 10.54mm and 10.62mm, and no size difference is detectable in-person.

They're on the darker size, colour-wise. Peacock effect (halo of colour) is strong in both pearls. There *is* a slight colour difference, which you can see in my photos - my photos are true to life. This difference is minimal when the pearls are right next to each other and of course fades completely on the ears. These were chosen from (two different) Pearl Paradise AAA loose Special Colour lots.

Both pearls are at the top end of the luster scale - they easily keep up with my Moline Tahitians. One is slightly more lustrous than the other. This is, again, visible in my photos and my photos are true to life. And again - the difference is minimal when the pearls are right next to each other and fades completely on the ears.

I'm a stickler for matching. I'm more nitpicky than any vendor I've worked with. So I would call these "matched, but not perfectly so". Any vendor would call them matched without hesitating.

They've got some blemishing around the sides and back - not visible from the front. One pearl also has a small nacre flattening that's visible from face-up on close inpsection - I'm attaching a video that shows this.

I paid extra for sturdier post findings (larger cups, thicker posts, double-notched). Posts are 0.85mm in diameter and 10mm long. I have the original Pearl Paradise backs, but to be honest these are too small for pearls of this size - I will include an additional pair of jumbo backs for free.

Pricing:

Between the loose pearls and upgraded findings these earrings have cost me $660. I'm asking $595, which is 10% off what I paid. Not a big discount at all, I know. Price is firm - high-luster strong-overtone Tahitians are a real challenge to find these days, so I'm comfortable keeping them for future/regifting if they don't sell at this price. Price is for PayPal F&F, and I'll cover shipping within the US. I will include all Pearl Paradise packaging.

LT: https://loupetroop.com/listings/ear...-green-with-pink-eye-tahitian-studs-10mm-11mm

- - - - - - - - - -

1635640543173.png

1635640543173.png

STUDS1.png

STUDS3.png

A1.png

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@lilmosun, @LilAlex - Sorry for the slow response here! I’ve got dinner cleanup but I’ll respond via email shortly ❤️

adlgel

Shiny_Rock
@yssie i emailed you a question about the studs.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
All gorgeous! They will get snapped up FAST!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hanadama akoya choker, 8.5-9mm, 15"

Necklace is 15" long. pearls measure 8.5-9mm. Like new condition - worn no more than two or three times. I've been saving the pearls to harvest for... Something... Got to stop hoarding pearls I won't use.

Thread is tight, no restringing needed.

Please note that the Hanadama report was issued for a full hank, prior to stringing, and I had Pearl Paradise string to a shorter length, so the report image shows more pearls than are actually strung up. The extra pearls are not available. I used them for earrings for a gift, sorry folks!! Priced accordingly.

Pricing:

https://www.pearlparadise.com/colle...m-18-inch-white-hanadama-akoya-pearl-necklace
Current retail for an 18" white Hanadama is $3795 before any discounts. This puts a 15" strand at ~$3160 before any discounts (ignoring cost of certificate).

I'm asking $1265, which is 40% off current retail of a hypothetical 15" strand. Price is firm - this is significantly less than I paid. It would be a great option for someone who prefers shorter strands. Price is for PayPal F&F, and I'll cover shipping within the US. I will include the PSL and all Pearl Paradise packaging.

LT: https://loupetroop.com/listings/necklaces-and-pendants/hanadama-akoya-choker-8-dot-5-9mm-15

- - - - - - - - - -

B2.png

PP_STRAND1.png

IMG_6156 copy.jpg

A1.png

They are gorgouse !
Most other people I'd say why arnt you wearing them ?
But i am starting to get an inkling about how many and how great your pearls are

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Pearl Paradise multicolour Tahitian bracelet, 10mm-12mm graduated rounds, 7.25" including clasp.

Like new condition - brand new 14k brushed WG clasp, pearls worn no more than a dozen times. This strand hasn't seen the outside of the jewellery box since I got my Moline multicolour, aside from taking photos every so often.

Each pearl was chosen (shortlisted by Hisano and Rebecca, then selected by me) over the course of two years, from AAA grade loose Special Colour lots. Smallest pearls are 10mm and center is 11.6mm.

I recently restrung this on Pattye's Teal thread; I realize this might not be to everyone's tastes! I'm happy to either restring it myself with a different thread colour (I've got a ton...) or mail it out to Pearl Paradise to have it restrung. I'll pay for a Pearl Paradise restring if preferred, but please be aware that Pearl Paradise might take 4-6 weeks to do the work!

This bracelet is what I call 80% of #Perfect for 20% of the cost of #Perfect. Please see this thread for photos comparing this strand to my Moline multicolour - which sets my bar for #Perfect (link below should take you to Pg4).
https://www.pricescope.com/communit...colour-masterpiece.263412/page-4#post-4937611

Pricing:

I paid $5480 for this bracelet. I'm asking $3850, which is 30% off my cost. Price is firm; I'm not opposed to keeping this if it doesn't sell at this cost. Price is for PayPal F&F, and I'll cover shipping within the US. I will include all Pearl Paradise packaging.

LT: https://loupetroop.com/listings/bra...ahitian-bracelet-10mm-12mm-graduated-7-dot-25

- - - - - - - - - -

TS1.png

TS2 copy.png

A2.png

A3.png

A4.png

TS4.png

IMG_6154.jpg

- - - - - - - - - -

In these photos the strand FS is on the bottom, closer to elbow (further from hand).

1635637945804.png

1635637956399.png

1635637966181.png

- - - - - - - - - -

In these photos the strand FS is on the left, closer to elbow (further from hand).

1635638032939.png

1635638068196.png

1635638079627.png

- - - - - - - - - -

In this photo the strand FS is on the inside.

1635638112328.png

You are killing me with this bracelet. It is literally a dream piece for me - all of my favorite colors.

Whoever re-homes her...give her a nuzzle for me pleaaase.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hanadama is spoken for ❤️

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hanadama is spoken for ❤️

I love and own a ton of pearls but only dreamed of being able to buy something of this caliber. (I know there are even higher end pearls but needless to say even further out of my budget).

Thank you to @yssie for patiently answering my questions and selling for the posted price (even after I pointed out her math error).

I am beyond excited and can't wait to give these a good home :appl:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey: PSers!

Just wanted to add a note regarding the bracelet. I’ve actually gotten a fair few PS questions about this one - I think I’ve answered all emails!! Please leave me a note if I haven’t.

This is a high value piece, and it’s really important to me that it goes to a home where it will be loved and enjoyed. So I’ll offer a three day return period on this - let me know within three days of delivery if you decide it’s not right for you, and I’ll refund minus my shipping costs. Only for PSers because I trust y’all not to do anything peculiar or deviant - please let me know what your PS ID is when you email if I don’t already know you ::)

I’m going in the order that I got emails and texts about it - since I am going to be offering this three day return, once someone commits it will be about a week before I have a firm sold/available. Apologies in advance for the delay that will create - it does seem most fair to everyone though! ❤️

Django74th

Shiny_Rock
@yssie — I wish I were shopping because I’d be first in line for the. bracelet. I was lucky enough to buy a couple of your loose pearls a while ago and adore them (I’m hoping you’ll have more again someday!). Just wanted to say you are stellar for being willing to offer a return policy — so kind of you.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love and own a ton of pearls but only dreamed of being able to buy something of this caliber. (I know there are even higher end pearls but needless to say even further out of my budget).

Thank you to @yssie for patiently answering my questions and selling for the posted price (even after I pointed out her math error).

I am beyond excited and can't wait to give these a good home :appl:

Im so excitted for you
Yssie has such an amazing eye for pearls
Looking forward to seeing your photos once they arrive

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Let me know when this comes up for sale. :) LOL

cheers--Sharon

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The bracelet is spoken for ::)

Studs are still available! And here I thought they’d be the first to go :lol: Just never know sometimes!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And studs are spoken for!

I'll keep this thread open until the bracelet is finalized, but as of now all pieces are off to fab new homes :bigsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results