shape
carat
color
clarity

pearl present

hi there i want to buy two big beautiful cream pearls to be made into or already made into studs for a wedding present this year. preferably from an expert supplier/jeweler in the UK any suggestions please , TIA =)2

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m in the U.K. and I have bought all my pearls from Pearl Paradise who are based in the US! They have a huge inventory and are pretty competitively priced. You just have to remember to factor in the VAT etc.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pearlescence is based in the UK and may members here have used her and highly recommend her. https://www.pearlescence.co.uk/

Pearl Paradise also ships internationally, as does Pearls of Joy, American Pearl, and Pure Pearls - all of which are also reputable businesses. I'm outside of the US and have bought from them all. The only thing with buying internationally is that shipping and duty can be expensive, so you want to be sure that you like something before you buy it. Returns can be $$$ even when the vendors are generous in their return policies because you will end up paying shipping each way and the duty may or may not be refundable depending on where you live.

I’m in the U.K. and I have bought all my pearls from Pearl Paradise who are based in the US! They have a huge inventory and are pretty competitively priced. You just have to remember to factor in the VAT etc.

ah thank you for this - i was hoping to use a UK based business though ..:angel:

hi CMD ! yes i contacted them last week - SUPER IMPRESSED! speedy reply and very informative. the owner of the company said she was going to thailand and will hunt down a perfect pair for me so im hopeful !

Pearlescence is based in the UK and may members here have used her and highly recommend her. https://www.pearlescence.co.uk/

Pearl Paradise also ships internationally, as does Pearls of Joy, American Pearl, and Pure Pearls - all of which are also reputable businesses. I'm outside of the US and have bought from them all. The only thing with buying internationally is that shipping and duty can be expensive, so you want to be sure that you like something before you buy it. Returns can be $$$ even when the vendors are generous in their return policies because you will end up paying shipping each way and the duty may or may not be refundable depending on where you live.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results