carat
color
clarity

Pearl Paradise Mother's Day sale

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I got the email, yahoo!

How do these sales work? Do I need to jump on a multicolor fresadama now, or will they be around for a few weeks?

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing! I purchase quite a few items last year and I didn’t get this code! I’m a little miffed about this!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got the email, yahoo!

How do these sales work? Do I need to jump on a multicolor fresadama now, or will they be around for a few weeks?

Is jump on it, unless they say there are several strands. Most things I look at are one-and-done so if that’s the case for you there’s really no reason to wait.

Thanks for sharing! I purchase quite a few items last year and I didn’t get this code! I’m a little miffed about this!

Did you sign up for their newsletter/deals/etc? That’s why I got the email.

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got the email, yahoo!

When I read the OP I realized I had somehow dropped off the mailing list also. I contacted PP and they added me back on the list. You might want to do the same.

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks @ILikeShiny for sharing this! Somehow my emails were landing in the junk folder. Picked up a couple pairs of the multicolor freshadama bracelets for our moms and an Akoya one too. =)2

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I didn't get any VIP codes but saw this post, went and bought a unique Tahitian and got the same with their spinning wheel, 20% off, so all is good.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results