carat
color
clarity

Pearl Paradise July summer clearance

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Anybody shopping? :)

I picked up my first Tahitians— 10-11 mm drop earrings with French hook. I’m looking at lots of other things, though!

The site says that new items are added weekly.... I’ll wait a bit on some of the other treasures I’m eyeing. :lol:

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Dont panic, there is one sale after another at one store or another ! You will find a lovely strand without any problem.

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m looking forward to the Tahitian drops for now. :)

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Checking out the Tahitians too but I have a question. How do you know if you are getting a Peacock color pearl as opposed to a more black colored pearl? I only see the Tahitians colors listed as silver and black. I am more of a fan of the peacock pearl and am looking at single pearl pendant or earrings. So the quality of the pearl-multicolored peacock is very important. The AAA or AA ratings don't seem to address a peacock color. Any help is most appreciated. Thank you.

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I suggest you address the question to Pearl Paradise! Call them, tell them you are looking for peacock overtones, and see if they have any pendants with that.

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Checking out the Tahitians too but I have a question. How do you know if you are getting a Peacock color pearl as opposed to a more black colored pearl? I only see the Tahitians colors listed as silver and black. I am more of a fan of the peacock pearl and am looking at single pearl pendant or earrings. So the quality of the pearl-multicolored peacock is very important. The AAA or AA ratings don't seem to address a peacock color. Any help is most appreciated. Thank you.

I had question me about a strand for mother’s day this year, and I called them. We talked that one through, and she said that I should just write special preferences in the comments section for the production team when I have a special request. They call if there are questions before the piece is made. I feel like their customer service is very friendly and thorough! Follow-up emails after the call, etc. For these earrings I wasn’t picky, but for a necklace I would be moreso. :lol:

ennui

Brilliant_Rock

If you search "peacock," you can see what's available and pick out the items that are on sale (I see three different pendants, at a glance). The word peacock isn't always in the title of the item.
Also, Tahitians are difficult to photograph, so don't judge by the picture. And, definitely, be sure to add a comment that you want a peacock-toned pearl if/when you place your order.

collier

Shiny_Rock
The 10-11mm with french hook are the exact ones I'm looking at! Please Please post pics! I am so tempted to get them!

Lary007

Rough_Rock
I purchased two necklaces: a 50 inch pink seed pearl necklace and a 36 inch white to lavender ombre.

I really liked both of these and was especially tempted by the lavender and white pearl one..do you happen to have any pictures of it on? :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results