shape
carat
color
clarity
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pearl Paradise July summer clearance

Discussion in 'Pearls' started by KristinTech, Jul 7, 2018.

1. KristinTech
    Brilliant_Rock

by KristinTech » Jul 7, 2018
    Anybody shopping? :)

I picked up my first Tahitians— 10-11 mm drop earrings with French hook. I’m looking at lots of other things, though!

The site says that new items are added weekly.... I’ll wait a bit on some of the other treasures I’m eyeing. :lol:

Hayley87 and ILikeShiny like this.
  2. katbran
    Brilliant_Rock
    Trade

by katbran » Jul 9, 2018
    Dont panic, there is one sale after another !

KristinTech and Pearlescence like this.
  3. katbran
    Brilliant_Rock
    Trade

by katbran » Jul 9, 2018

KristinTech likes this.
  4. KristinTech
    Brilliant_Rock

by KristinTech » Jul 9, 2018
    I’m looking forward to the Tahitian drops for now. :)

5. whitewave
    Ideal_Rock

by whitewave » Jul 9, 2018
    Can’t wait to see them!

6. lambskin
    Brilliant_Rock

by lambskin » Jul 11, 2018
    Checking out the Tahitians too but I have a question. How do you know if you are getting a Peacock color pearl as opposed to a more black colored pearl? I only see the Tahitians colors listed as silver and black. I am more of a fan of the peacock pearl and am looking at single pearl pendant or earrings. So the quality of the pearl-multicolored peacock is very important. The AAA or AA ratings don't seem to address a peacock color. Any help is most appreciated. Thank you.

7. pearlsngems
    Brilliant_Rock

by pearlsngems » Jul 11, 2018
    I suggest you address the question to Pearl Paradise! Call them, tell them you are looking for peacock overtones, and see if they have any pendants with that.

KristinTech likes this.
  8. KristinTech
    Brilliant_Rock

by KristinTech » Jul 11, 2018
    I had question me about a strand for mother’s day this year, and I called them. We talked that one through, and she said that I should just write special preferences in the comments section for the production team when I have a special request. They call if there are questions before the piece is made. I feel like their customer service is very friendly and thorough! Follow-up emails after the call, etc. For these earrings I wasn’t picky, but for a necklace I would be moreso. :lol:

9. ennui
    Brilliant_Rock

by ennui » Jul 14, 2018
    If you search "peacock," you can see what's available and pick out the items that are on sale (I see three different pendants, at a glance). The word peacock isn't always in the title of the item.
    Also, Tahitians are difficult to photograph, so don't judge by the picture. And, definitely, be sure to add a comment that you want a peacock-toned pearl if/when you place your order.

10. mtsapphirelovingannie
    Shiny_Rock

by mtsapphirelovingannie » Jul 14, 2018
    I purchased two necklaces: a 50 inch pink seed pearl necklace and a 36 inch white to lavender ombre.

IMG_6260.JPG

IMG_6257.JPG

Hayley87 and passions4purples like this.
  11. collier
    Rough_Rock

by collier » Jul 14, 2018
    The 10-11mm with french hook are the exact ones I'm looking at! Please Please post pics! I am so tempted to get them!

12. Lary007
    Rough_Rock

by Lary007 » Jul 17, 2018
    I really liked both of these and was especially tempted by the lavender and white pearl one..do you happen to have any pictures of it on? :D

13. Hayley87
    Shiny_Rock

by Hayley87 » Jul 17, 2018
    That OMBRÉ!!! :love: