shape
carat
color
clarity

Pearl enhancer bail?

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
I am looking for an enhancer that I can use on my pearls to wear my regular pendants on. Anyone have one? If so, where can I find one? Links and pictures appreciated. :)

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
@MakingTheGrade any suggestions? I know you have lots of beautiful pearls and pendants. :twisted2:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am looking for an enhancer that I can use on my pearls to wear my regular pendants on. Anyone have one? If so, where can I find one? Links and pictures appreciated. :)

Thanks for starting the thread
this is often discussed but ive never really seen a good solution
Good to have it discussed again
Be interesting to see what @MakingTheGrade finds out from DK

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have one, it’s a cabochon aquamarine in 18ct white and yellow gold. It’s here on my zircon bead necklace. It has a clasp that opens at the back. I’ll dig it out. 31E45934-5F31-4430-8BB2-91E2E7196AFC.jpeg

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
I have one, it’s a cabochon aquamarine in 18ct white and yellow gold. It’s here on my zircon bead necklace. It has a clasp that opens at the back. I’ll dig it out. 31E45934-5F31-4430-8BB2-91E2E7196AFC.jpeg

I am actually looking for an enhancer clasp that would fit the pearls and also hold my regular pendants. (if that makes sense) I guess it would have to have two latches. One for the pearls and a separate one on the bottom to attach a pendant too.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Who was Jean Schlumberger?
    Who was Jean Schlumberger?
    The Jewelry of Disney's Cruella
    The Jewelry of Disney's Cruella
    He Said, "Yes!"
    He Said, "Yes!"

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.