shape
carat
color
clarity

Pearl and diamond halo cluster ring

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought this for my cluster ring project with Caysie. My OEC is 6mm and I needed 10 OEC's for a total of about 1 carat for the halo. These are around 1.29 CTW. I paid $1400 so I think I got a pretty good deal- custom cut stones would have cost much more and these are purdy!:love::love::love: The ring is huge on me (size 6.5) so it can't be worn in the interim:( Looking forward to finalizing the design with Caysie and getting ready to begin:) IMG_0936.JPG IMG_0938.jpg IMG_0943.jpg IMG_0946.JPG IMG_0948.JPG

Link to ring and specs: http://www.antiquevelvetgloves.com/product/art-deco-pearl-diamond-halo-cluster-ring/

Pics:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that's lovely and totally bargainacious :lol: It would fit me :D

Hayley87

Shiny_Rock
Premium
That's a beautiful ring in its own right. Can't wait to see your project with Caysie!

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
Oooooooo - love it!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely! Looking forward to seeing your new ring!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It really is beautiful in its own right - will be looking for your new finished ring!!

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is beautiful!!! Looking forward to seeing what you plan to turn it into!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!! Its a great deal! The ring itself is so romantic. Can't wait to see the final product.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! This is uncannily the same as my pearl & OEC that I inherited! (See avatar)

I'm looking forward to seeing your work with Caysie, as at some point she is remaking my ring into one of her settings due to snapped areas on the basket (ring dates to circa 1895 - 1905 & is horribly worn). We have discussed ideas but I have yet to send my treasure over from the UK.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow I love this ring and those old cuts in the halo are amazing.:love: I almost don't want you to take it apart but I totally get why you are and your final piece will be BEAUTIFUL. Of that I have no doubt. So excited for you!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful diamonds, I'm excited to see how it turns out!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Lovin it so far!

cheers--Sharon

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! This is uncannily the same as my pearl & OEC that I inherited! (See avatar)

I'm looking forward to seeing your work with Caysie, as at some point she is remaking my ring into one of her settings due to snapped areas on the basket (ring dates to circa 1895 - 1905 & is horribly worn). We have discussed ideas but I have yet to send my treasure over from the UK.

I will keep you posted on the process!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone, I certainly lucked out on the stones!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BTW, anyone looking for antique treasures- this vendor is really great. The website has lower prices than their etsy shop, FYI

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty, soxfan! Those stones will be so pretty in your new ring!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The pearl ring is very ptetty. Your OEC will look fab with those lovely cluster of OEC's. So excited for your new project! Can't wait to see!! :appl:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow I love this ring and those old cuts in the halo are amazing.:love: I almost don't want you to take it apart but I totally get why you are and your final piece will be BEAUTIFUL. Of that I have no doubt. So excited for you!
This! Love it as is.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results