shape
carat
color
clarity

Pear Halo Ring

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am really proud of this ring and the deal I got, so I wanted to show it off.

I really love the Ritani Endless Love style, and I saw that another poster had one in a pear. I loved it, but couldn't afford to get the designer setting and a certified stone. I did cost up a similar design on the James Allen website, but the price came out a lot more than this ring, and none of the more affordable settings had the bezel and the halo.

I couldn't believe it when I saw this one in a jeweler downtown. The center stone is 0.66. It was sold to me as an I, I1. The stone is very included, but the inclusions are all white and you would never see them by just looking at the ring on my finger. It's plenty white and clear enough for me, and it really sparkles so I think it's a nice cut. I think the oval is a nice elongated shape, and the generous halo gives finger coverage that's more than enough, for me. It's set in 18k white gold. The ring cost $1695 and I'm so pleased with the look I got for the price.

The last set of pictures that I'll post after this set are very close up and do show the ring's failings regarding inclusions. But the fourth picture down, in this set, shows what it really looks like - cute and white and pretty. It's not a ring of the quality you often see on Pricescope but I'm ridiculously pleased with it! Hope you like the photos.

photo_01.jpg

photo_02.jpg

photo_03.jpg

photo_04.jpg

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
More photos.

photo_05.jpg

photo_06.jpg

photo_07.jpg

photo_08.jpg

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last two.

photo_09.jpg

photo_010.jpg

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
it's very cute!!

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Happy! I'm giddy about this ring, even though it's far from the perfect diamond!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks so so pretty on your hand! Congrats!!!

kellydean

Rough_Rock
beautiful ring!! it makes me happy just looking at it. and the price is so great!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! Lovely ring.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think that ritani ring you're talking about is mine(was mine) so thank you very much.

And this is a stunning replica,and for quite the bargain hunter too! You got a whole lot for your budgi. Its beautiful and I looove it on your hand.

Pears still catch my heart.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, everyone! Kelly, awww, that's a sweet thing to say! It makes me happy looking at it too!

Niel - yes, yes it was your ring! I'm glad you think it's a good replica, as a real Ritani Endless Love owner! I could see from the pics that the Ritani setting is much more substantial with a thicker bezel, but I was so pleased when I saw this generic version, for the money. It's true that the center stone is really quite included, but since they're white you can't see them at all. I think I'm the most pleased with the bezel/halo combo. It's surprisingly hard to find a generic version of that. Anyway, thanks for your kind comments!

dollyanjuli

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
You should be super happy, that is an amazing ring with a lot of presence and in the exact design you wanted! As long as you feel giddy when you look at it on your finger and you feel good about the deal you got- you are golden. I love love LOVE pears and this one looks massive for the weight with a lot of sparkle. Good job! :appl:

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
I love pears too and this is beautiful! I love the thin plain shank it really makes the stone and halo pop. You did a great job! Enjoy your new sparkly! :appl:

Travelgal

Shiny_Rock
So glad you are happy with your ring. I am sure you've got extra pep in your step. We all deserve to have a ring we love. Congrats! Really pretty. :appl:

yasssss

Shiny_Rock
What a pretty and elegant ring! And I love that you are so happy with it! Its a great feeling to look down at your ring and be enamored by it! So happy for you :) and I love the shape of your pear! I think its perfect, not too chubby , not too elongated. Congrats on your beauty! :dance:

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE your pear !!!! :love: :love: :love:
And I REALLY love the milgraine, how it outlines the diamond so beautifully !

Congratulations on your gorgeous new Engagement Ring !!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it! Beautiful ring at a great price point! :clap: Love the finger coverage and the visual impact it has, what a fantastic find!

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww, thanks so much for the kind remarks, everyone! :)

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
I love halo'ed pears- yours is beautiful and elegant. Thank you for sharing!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a fabulous ring. I LOVE it! :love: :love: :love:

laylah

Rough_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous and it looks perfect on your finger!!

FWIW I think people get overly technical about the stats of a stone. My stone is an emerald cut diamond and (don't faint) it was purchased in a mall. There isn't a thing I would change and it flashes light like crazy. Congratulations on such a beautiful ring!!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
I am so happy that your ring found you! I think it is so pretty and it looks stunning on your finger!

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much for all the nice things you've said about my included ring!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results