shape
carat
color
clarity

Pawn Shop Prowl success!

WhaleDoveOfPeace

Rough_Rock
10ED600F-E122-4E94-9C80-1085D1FA6CAC.jpeg 62377729-4B9F-4101-8066-AF6993793EAD.jpeg 31898AEA-E734-472D-8AB5-230F70B10AA9.jpeg
Hi all!

I’m still a relatively new member of this community but already I have learned so much from all of you - including the importance of bargain hunting for bling!
Well today, I was out perusing my favorite pawn shop and, being in the market for an everyday bracelet saw a bezel-set DBTY-resembling piece...

Oh, it’s Tiffany’s. It’s Elsa Peretti’s *actual* DBTY collection. And of course, it’s in platinum. That retails for $825, so this is still gonna be out of a reasonable price range for me.

Not so. It’d been there for a a month and amazingly no one jumped on it, so I picked it up for $350. :bigsmile:

I still have quite a ways to go in terms of learning how to haggle but personally I think saving nearly $500 is a good start!

Anyway, pictures included! This is my first time posting on mobile, so hopefully it works!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it's beautiful, what a find and a great deal too!

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
I think it was a great find! Given it’s Tiffany, I don’t think they would do deep discounts so the deal is good!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Well done - what a bargain!

I have this bracelet & it never leaves my wrist, but I can promise it cost WAY more than what you paid. Must remember to check out your local shop :think:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous find - quality at a great price! Enjoy!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and looks perfect on your wrist.

FireMonkey

Shiny_Rock
What a score on a gorgeous, wear-with-everything piece! Congrats! :appl:

My local "pawn" shops are priced like mall jewelers. It's laughable. I went in the other day to take a look around, and they had a 14K half eternity marked, with probably 2-3 pointers, at $1,399. Pass. :lol:

WhaleDoveOfPeace

Rough_Rock
What a score on a gorgeous, wear-with-everything piece! Congrats! :appl:

My local "pawn" shops are priced like mall jewelers. It's laughable. I went in the other day to take a look around, and they had a 14K half eternity marked, with probably 2-3 pointers, at $1,399. Pass. :lol:

Oh yuck - that's not even close to worth it. It seems like the ones around where I live are really variable, depending on where you go. This was the 4th one I'd gone to (my friend and I had a post-brunch wander around) and I was so shocked I could get that much of a deal.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results