shape
carat
color
clarity

Pave Rolling Ring.. by David Klass

Wendylynne

Shiny_Rock
This year I've been obsessing all things Cartier.. for my birthday my DH bought me the 4 diamond LOVE bracelet - amazing!!

Ive always wanted the trinity rolling ring with pave band..but I couldn't justify buying another 12k plus piece in a six month period. I decided to jump on the David Klass bandwagon and have him make me one.

It has arrived today and its SPECTACULAR. Ironically - the pave is smoother on the David K ring than my pave made by the higher priced PS Darlings known for pave work. Working with David was easy.. he is a bit busy, but he delivered exactly when he said he would.

The only issue i have-- is with the custom process... I should have had the bands made a bit wider - I'm learning :)

rolling.jpg

rolling4.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Trinity Pave Rolling Ring.. by David Klass

It's gorgeous! The bands don't need to be wider, the widths are PERFECT on you! :love:

Wendylynne

Shiny_Rock

Yssie.. had no idea. How do I go about having Trinity removed from the title ? I meant no disrespect.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wendylynne|1450108144|3961240 said:
How do I go about having Trinity removed from the title ?

You can hit the "Report Concern" button and ask the moderators to change the title :))

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Wendylynne, your new rolling ring is beautiful! :appl: It looks quite lovely on you! The width looks nice too! Congratulations! :wavey:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock

Yssie|1450105779|3961232 said:
Cartier has trademarked the Trinity name; Klass' reproduction of that design is, therefore, not a Trinity. I suggest asking the moderators to either relabel the title as "Trilogy" or leave it at "Rolling ring" to avoid any possibility of uncertainty re. authenticity, or, at the very least, change the wording to "Trinity-style".

http://www.tmfile.com/mark/?q=790769019
https://trademarks.justia.com/790/76/trinity-79076901.html

Good info Yssie! I read your comment on RT the other day and now I understand what you were referring to. :roll: It's good advice to the op to change the wording so it doesn't confuse people. :clap:

redroze1

Shiny_Rock
So pretty! What width did you go with? Do you have photos of it on your own hand?

Wendylynne

Shiny_Rock
the rings were done at 2.5 which is the xs size. I wanted classic... David has kindly very very kindly agreed to do them in 4mm for me. I have packaged the ring up to send back to him. What a fabulous experience in dealing with a vendor as far as wanting to please the client.... Its night and day from prior experience with other vendors. The ring was and is exquisitely executed. My size 8 fingers need the larger mm. I will post the new rolling rings with hand shots when I get them.

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
It's gorgeous, and I think you will indeed love it even more with the wider bands!

David was overall great to work with, and his customer service in terms of making people happy is second to none. :) Can't wait to see version 2.0!

LateBloomer28

Rough_Rock
It's beautiful!!! :love: :love: :love: What a great idea to have DK make it - can't wait to see the 4mm version!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a gorgeous ring Wendy and I can't wait to see the 4 mm version! I'm so glad you're going to get the size you want, DK really came through! :dance:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like this, especially in the slim version...project? :Up_to_something:

Wendylynne

Shiny_Rock
LLJsmom|1450239074|3962133 said:
I really like this, especially in the slim version...project? :Up_to_something:

haha... it could be yours in 10 days... and it was VERY reasonable priced. I was taken aback by the how good the quality.. call DK!!

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's Just Fab Wendylynn! I really really like this!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
David nailed it again. Stunning!!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! :love: I love this size but look forward to seeing your larger one!

puppyguts

Shiny_Rock
Love this, beautiful ring.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beauty, so elegant!!! Please do share pics when the 4 mm is in hand :appl: :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really pretty Wendy! You've had a really good bling year!!!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Ooooooooh, that looks fantastic! :appl: The thicker bands do give you a lot more finger coverage too! It's beautiful!!! Congrats! :clap:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and it looks wonderful on you!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and I agree better than the thinner bands on your hand. Much more impact this way. Enjoy!

Voldemort

Super_Ideal_Rock
This year I've been obsessing all things Cartier.. for my birthday my DH bought me the 4 diamond LOVE bracelet - amazing!!

Ive always wanted the trinity rolling ring with pave band..but I couldn't justify buying another 12k plus piece in a six month period. I decided to jump on the David Klass bandwagon and have him make me one.

It has arrived today and its SPECTACULAR. Ironically - the pave is smoother on the David K ring than my pave made by the higher priced PS Darlings known for pave work. Working with David was easy.. he is a bit busy, but he delivered exactly when he said he would.

The only issue i have-- is with the custom process... I should have had the bands made a bit wider - I'm learning :)

rolling.jpg

rolling4.jpg

I think this is divine. <3

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium

rolling.jpg

rolling4.jpg

Wow! You've worked with ALL the PS darlings known for pave work? I'm so jealous! Can you show a comparison between DK, VC, LM, and SK? I can't wait!

Wendylynne

Shiny_Rock
Wow! You've worked with ALL the PS darlings known for pave work? I'm so jealous! Can you show a comparison between DK, VC, LM, and SK? I can't wait!

Sox fan,,,, I haven't had all the greats... I can think of a few who have. I have had Dk, SK & ERD. Still need to hit up LM & VC... I REALLY REALLY want a project with LM his artistry is superb.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wendylynne, well I HAVE had work done by 'all the darlings' - SK, LM, VC, BGD, WF, GOG, DK - and a few more to boot. And I agree - DKJ's work is truly lovely and a much nicer client/vendor experience. The work on my recent halo'd pear pendant is every bit as good as that on my LM eternity, and my diamond floral earrings are a much better design and better executed than the SK ring they were made to match. I could go on, but I suspect Soxfan's comment wasn't really asking for an in depth comparison.

Soxfan - let me know if you actually do want to see a comparison - if you care to troll my posts, you'll easily see them.

Wendylynne

Shiny_Rock
Wendylynne, well I HAVE had work done by 'all the darlings' - SK, LM, VC, BGD, WF, GOG, DK - and a few more to boot. And I agree - DKJ's work is truly lovely and a much nicer client/vendor experience. The work on my recent halo'd pear pendant is every bit as good as that on my LM eternity, and my diamond floral earrings are a much better design and better executed than the SK ring they were made to match. I could go on, but I suspect Soxfan's comment wasn't really asking for an in depth comparison.

Soxfan - let me know if you actually do want to see a comparison - if you care to troll my posts, you'll easily see them.

OOOH....Mrs-b!!! Do it, please. I miss the old pricescope where y'all did post like that! Soo informative, soo insightful and lets be frank FUN!!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry Wendylynne - as you'll notice in my comment above, I mentioned that Soxfan - or anyone for that matter- is welcome to go through my posts and see my things from various designers/jewelers. Those multiple comparison photos with attendant write-ups are a whole lot of work and time. They're out there, though, if you're interested in looking.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results