shape
carat
color
clarity

Past, Present and Future Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

michelejo

Rough_Rock
These pictures are truly horrible--even the color is off in all of them! Any hints on photographing jewelry would be appreciated.
wacko.gif
I have a good camera with macro setting, but can't find the tripod
rolleyes.gif
to get a smooth pic without flash (camera shake!). Maybe I need to try it again in daylight!

This is for our tenth anniversary/Christmas. Our anniversary isn't till August and we'll renew our vows with this then but I'm wearing it in the meantime.
2.gif
This is an 8....my other ring is a 7.75 and both fit...go figure. Anyway, it's got a .75ct center stone, .25ct side stones, is 14k gold with white gold basket(s).

I'm trying to add more pics in replies but having trouble, LOL!

162-6257_IMG.JPG

michelejo

Rough_Rock
Here it is side by side with my original engagement ring/band (soldered). The original center diamond was supposed to be .35 but I don't think that's possible, even if it's super poorly cut.

2 (2).jpg

aneelcon

Shiny_Rock
purty. Nice pics. what are the specs? Was this piece custom made?

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty ring! It's simple and elegant. I would love to have one exactly like this for part of my diamond collection.. well, my future diamond collection.
3.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
michelejo, It's SO pretty! Will you wear it on your right hand or instead of your wedding set?

We are having a 3 stone made right now for our 25th anniversary. The anniversary isn't until May, but we got engaged in January so that's what I'm going by! So I'm with you as for wearing it now and not waiting.

goldenringlets

Shiny_Rock
Very nice! And, the side view was a superb photograph. You can set the camera on a table instead of a tripod.

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty and classy! Truly a nice piece, congrats!
appl.gif
appl.gif

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Claasy Rings, Very Pretty...
wavey.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! No wonder your family was speechless when they saw your ring. I bet it blows their's away
1.gif

Michelle

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice and you did great with the pictures. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results