shape
carat
color
clarity

Paris Hilton lies...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
...and everyone believes her.

This is from today''s New York Post:

November 11, 2005 -- THE real reason Paris Hilton hasn''t given her ex-fiancé, Paris Latsis, back his 24-carat engagement ring is because it''s not real. Hilton, who''s now fooling around with young Stavros Niarchos, "bought it for herself," giggled our spy. "It''s a cubic zirconia. The ring Paris [Latsis] gave her was a much smaller one [from Cartier]. She lied to Us Weekly about it and everyone picked it up."

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
haha that''s so funny! I wonder if it''s really true...

lilyinct

Shiny_Rock
I''m surprised it took so long to leak out....that must be so embarrasing for the ex-fiance....

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
I heard that on the radio this morning! She''s such a fool!
We''re even bigger fools for believing it and saying how beautiful and big it is!!
31.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
well he did buy her the cartier eternity ring which we all heard about, wonder if that was the ''real'' deal.

i wouldn''t be shocked if her 24c was fake, i mean come on that''s huge. also we never heard about WHERE he got the 24ct from. or that he was ''shopping'' anywhere...it was just that it appeared and normally the jeweler who supplied it gets a mention aka fred leighton etc .

if it is fake, i think that''s awesome that everyone bought it and...now she doesn''t have to feel guilty returning anything or NOT.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have to say I am a little bit surprised. That woman drives me nuts. I don''t care for her at all. Now Nicole I adore. I saw her on Regis and Kelly this morning. I''d like to buy her book. Was the eternity band the tri color one like the one Cameron Diaz wears?? I don''t think I ever saw a pic of it???

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I''m a little surprised too... I mean, that girl will go to any lengths to get some press!!! I don''t like Paris at all. I used to think that the media would just pick on her, but now I see she asks for it!!! Nicole, I love!!! I think she''s the sweetest! I just read her book, and I think it''s a good read.
34.gif
When I went to Barnes and Noble to pick up a copy, the guy said that they had just gotten her book the day before, and that they have to put out an order for more because they only had a few copies left.
2.gif
Way yo go Nicole!!

~~P.S. I wonder what the "real" e-ring looks like???

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
I wonder if Paris Latsis is breathing a big sigh of relief yet that he didn''t marry that bimbo. Geez, lots of money most defiantely doesn''t equal lots of class in her case.

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
I''m not a fan of Paris. Goes to show that money can''t buy things like....CLASS! It also scares me a little that she''s a role model for young women. I live in So Cal and I really notice a lot of young girls with her look, and unfortunately they are also acting like her. It''s so annoying!
29.gif

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
Isn''t Paris over yet??
24.gif

I don''t get her appeal. She talks like an idiot and acts like a sl*t, I would be upset if my daughter looked up to her. I''d be embarassed if I was a member of her family.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Author: Mara

if it is fake, i think that''s awesome that everyone bought it and...
I agree!
9.gif

I ordered Nicole Richie''s book from Amazon but haven''t started it yet as I''m still working on another book. Can''t wait to begin even if my husband doesn''t approve and will be making fun of me ever time he sees the book in my hand.
20.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Paris is so lame, but it is hilarious that we all bought into it!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I wouldn''t ever have guessed that!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know she suckered all of us!! I heard that Mr. Paris had hired a private diamond consultant to choose several rings and that Miss Paris got to try them all out for a time. What a bunch of bunk that was that this ring was sooo heavy it gave her blisters, oh cry me a river. Yuck!!!

coconut

Shiny_Rock
ROFLMAO!

Oh my I''m just reading this and it''s just too funny how she fooled everyone.
But I bet if anyone from pricescope got to see the ring in person he/she would have picked up on how it didn''t sparkle the right way.. etc...

Hee hee....

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
Wait... does that mean she auctioned off a fake? If I''m not mistaken, she auctioned off the engagement ring for a charity supporting Katrina victims.
Things that make you go HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
San Diego Lady,

A little off topic, but...
In my search for the perfect RHR, I tried on a Cartier pink/yellow/white diamond rolling ring. It''s to die for gorgeous, but absolutely not worth the $52,000 plus tax price tag. Because the ring is micro pave and the three individual bands are free-moving and rub up against one another, workmanship and finishing are equally important as diamond quality. Therefore, trying to go somewhere to save money most likely lead to aggravation.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG that rolling ring is 52K?? Wonder if those stones ever fall out like the stories we are hearing here with greater frequency.
6.gif

citylites

Rough_Rock
i sometimes wonder why people spend their time discussing in such a negative way a person they have never met and who has never done them any harm..
just curious..

Momoftwo

Brilliant_Rock
Because the person puts themselves out there in the middle of everything. The harm Paris has done is that her public lifestyle is seen by millions of young girls, some of who want to be just like her now. How many girls do you know that want a little dog to carry around and want to dress like her or other celebs in minimal clothing? Lots of them do. Not to mention the "videos" she's made. I'd be mortified if I were her family. I personally have always thought she was useless and never watched anything she was on or bought a magazine that had her on the cover. She may be "book smart", but she's got a lot of growing up to do. She really doesn't do anything. Her acting is marginal at best (from clips I've seen) and she's not that pretty. Without the name and connections, no one would ever know who she was because she would never have made it on her own in the acting/modeling world she's in now.

koko

Shiny_Rock
Mom of two is exactly right.....Paris Hilton is not famous for any talent/ knowledge/ or contribution to society.....she is like a one dimensional, publicity hungry paper doll. And since she has been granted her wish of being perpetually in the spotlight, she is also perpetually under the microscope......
27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results