shape
carat
color
clarity

Paraiba Tourmaline

Raymond Polichano

Rough_Rock
I am currently in the market for a high quality paraiba gemstone about 3 to 4 carats in size does anyone know an online dealer who has good material with good prices

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I will preface this with I'm not an expert. Any everything I state below is what I have learned about paraiba's from my own search and it is alot of information so apologies in advance if i mis-state something or mix up some of the facts.

Several questions for you...when you say high quality do you mean the coveted blue "windex blue" paraiba tourmaline that is copper bearing? These are typically from brazil and are $$$$$$$$.
A possible more afforadable but still $$$$$$$$$$ is a blue green option. I believe ArtNouveau just received a gorgeous one from Mozambique. Regardless if you are looking for high quality with good color and saturation that will be hard to fine so have patience and a deep pocket.

To start your search I would recommend Richard Wise and Paraiba International. I hope that helps- like I said before I'm not an expert just trying to navigate the waters myself.

Goodluck!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results