shape
carat
color
clarity

Paging Snooper

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
I just saw old photos of your fabulous 3 ct princess diamond on your size 7 finger. Do you mind sharing the measurements? I think it''s the PERFECT size and definately something I need to aspire to. I USED to have a size 7 finger and I''m in the process of losing weight so I hope to get back to my 6 1/2/7 ring size in the next several months. Just curious on what I will need to achieve that fabulous look.

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Hi Sizzle,
I haven''t seen Snooper post here in a while, but I''ll drop her an email to let her know you have a question for her.

Jen

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/11/2010 12:04:42 PM
Author: Mrs Mitchell
Hi Sizzle,
I haven''t seen Snooper post here in a while, but I''ll drop her an email to let her know you have a question for her.

Jen
Thanks Mrs. Mitchell!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Hi!

Thanks Jen for letting me know about this thread!

My princess is 8.36x8.29.5.66. I had LM source the bags but those are .78 tcw. I hope this helps :) Best of luck on the weight loss!
35.gif

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/11/2010 3:11:27 PM
Author: Snooper
Hi!

Thanks Jen for letting me know about this thread!

My princess is 8.36x8.29.5.66. I had LM source the bags but those are .78 tcw. I hope this helps :) Best of luck on the weight loss!
35.gif
Thanks so much for signing in and answering.. And for the encouragement! Your ring is BEAUTIFUL!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results