carat
color
clarity

Paging Gypsy

cjbills

Rough_Rock
Hi Gypsy!

Long time lurker here :)

I've noticed that you are not only an authority here, but from what I have seen, you also recommend JA frequently, which I like because as a novice you can actually see the stone pretty clearly as opposed to some of the other online retailers.

I'm looking for a round top performer from JA in the $10k to $15k range all in. That's a big range, but I'm hunting for the best deal, so I wanted to give a bit bigger range.

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance

RayorJ

Rough_Rock
Hey, I was in a similar situation as a novice looking for a nice oval and hoping for some guidance from the wise, benevolent diamond Jedis. It seems that Gypsy has taken a (hopefully) temporary hiatus from posting in these kinds of topics lately.

I don't mean to speak for her but this may be partly because of the superhuman quantity of patience and time it requires to help out us neophytes, which is not always available. I just wanted to give you a heads up that if you're in a time crunch, it might make sense to open your request for help to some of the other very knowledgeable and helpful folks here at PS!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results