shape
carat
color
clarity

Paging Fieryred33143...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
Hello my dear!

I always keep missing you through notes embedded in other peoples'' posts, so I thought I would reach out to you directly.

So how are you sweetie? When is DD? You feeling ok so far, not to much morning sickness I hope
2.gif

Are you and your lovely fiance still trying to do a little ceremony pre-baby or are you just going to wait till after the little one arrives?

Well, just wanted to check in with ya. Talk to you soon
35.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Hi DC!

We''re due on 7/13. I wasn''t hit with the morning sickness train and I say that with my quiet voice so that it doesn''t find me
3.gif
. We are *still* going back and forth on what we want to do and I think we''re deciding on October. We want to take a trip to Chile next year with baby in tow and planning to spend 2 to 3 weeks so I''m ok with skipping the honeymoon right now. That''s what I say this week. Check back with me next week
2.gif
lol

How are you doing?! June is around the corner
6.gif
6.gif

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, July will be here before you know it, and poof, baby (although I hear its a bit more difficult than that, lol). Yeah for no morning s*ckn*ss (see, I didn''t say it), but seeing as how you are like 5 + months in, I think you may be in the clear. Now I would just watch out for cravings
3.gif
. So, have you guys though about any names yet, or are you just going to wait till she shows up to name her?

As for the nuptiuals, I think an October wedding would be nice. Then, you will be out of hurricane season and the weather should be not as hot. I can''t remember if you had decided on a place yet or were still debating where to do it. I think the last I heard was a reception at a restaurant, but not sure if that was just the alternate location...

June really is just around the corner, it went way to fast too! I remember when I started this process there were over 200 days on my count down, and now we are down to only 72 days, AHHH!
6.gif
It''s all good though. We were actually just in SoFL last weekend for the tasting, so things are moving right along. We are putting together the invites now, and hopefully will have them out next week. Aside from my parents inviting way to many people and the rehersal dinner drama still going, things have been relatively smooth, so phew
9.gif

As for the honeymoon, no rush. I think with the economy, lots of couples are putting it off till later. With my man leaving a month after the wedding, we will be waiting until he comes back in Nov/Dec to have the honeymoon. That way, I won''t have to take two weeks off from work, and we will most def appreciate the together time after his long absence
2.gif

Anywho, I have to get back to work now, but thanks for giving me the latest updates.

I will talk to you later!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results