shape
carat
color
clarity

Outdoor wedding reception

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kstar512

Rough_Rock
I think I found my venue. It is an outdoor garden in old town Pasadena. It is quaint and exactly what I wanted, but my only concern is that is will be outside. I am just worried about people getting cold as the night goes on. My wedding will be in September, but I live in Southern California so weather is pretty mild. Just wondering how it worked out with other PSers outdoor weddings in the past. Did guests leave early because it got cold? I worry it will be either too hot during daylight or too cold once it gets dark. Maybe I am just over thinking it. I am going to put down my deposit on Monday so hopefully I will have some pictures of the garden to post.
1.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is renting heaters an option in case it is really cold? And is there a backup rain location on the premises? Those are the two things I worry about with Fall outdoor weddings. That said, I had one and it was fabulous. But only the ceremony was outside.

havernell

Brilliant_Rock
I second what Neatfreak said about renting heaters. A lot of rental companies will rent out those outdoor heaters you sometimes see at restaurants that have outdoor seating areas. Rent a few of those, scatter them throughout the garden, and designate someone to switch them on if it gets chilly.

Looking forward to seeing photos of your venue!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results