shape
carat
color
clarity

Our new fur baby Rosco

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

clammer

Shiny_Rock
My in-laws came to visit and we went for a walk downtown. We ended up at the flower and pet market and walked through. I rarely ever go down there because I end up crying about how they treat the animals, but we were trying to show them real China. My husband took a picture of a puppy that grabbed our attention, but we had already decided that we were waiting to get a puppy until next spring, and everyone told us not to get a pet from the market because they weren't healthy. About a week later, we went back just to see if anyone had got the puppy yet. He was still there, and he looked terrible. They had stopped feeding him because he was getting to big which supposedly made him harder to sell. He looked so tiny and sick so we brought him home.

Everyone was right, puppies from the market aren't very healthy. Our baby had worms and ear mites which we've taken care of. He still has mange, a skin fungus, and is very skinny which we are still working on.

OK everyone....meet our new fur baby Rosco. We think he is a Boston Terrier mix, but any guesses are welcome because we're really not sure.

This is him not being potty trained

277319194_daa60b6640_m.jpg

clammer

Shiny_Rock
Look how big his paws are

277319486_5a1f0ad6c1_m.jpg

clammer

Shiny_Rock
Check out his eyes. We think they''re pretty cool

Rosco.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness he is such a doll. Thank heavens you saved him!

Edited to add: Where are you in China? We visited there last month and enjoyed our trip SO much!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Way too cute, Rebot! Congrats and thanks for rescuing a helppless little guy!

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
awww, cute. i love the pic of him not being potty trained. brings back memories... potty training is such work.

clammer

Shiny_Rock
Sundial, we''re in a city called Yantai. It is about a hour and a half flight northeast of Shanghai. There are so many places in China that are beautiful and cultural interesting. Unfortunately, Yantai isn''t one of those. We do try to travel quite a bit though. I''m glad you enjoyed your trip. Where did you go?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rebot - THANK YOU for saving this little soul, bless you. I truly mean that. THANK YOU for giving him love and care and a forever home. I wish I could hug you! He is gorgeous! He definitely looks Boston possibly crossed with a terrier, maybe a Jack Russell?

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Holy Cow!
that puppy is so CUTE! I love his little blue eye, and his big feet.
I''m a puppy sucker, I''d have scooped that little needy guy right up too.
Best of luck and joy with him.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/9/2006 12:29:35 AM
Author: Rebot
Sundial, we''re in a city called Yantai. It is about a hour and a half flight northeast of Shanghai. There are so many places in China that are beautiful and cultural interesting. Unfortunately, Yantai isn''t one of those. We do try to travel quite a bit though. I''m glad you enjoyed your trip. Where did you go?
Rebot we visited Dalian, Beijing, Xian, Shanghai, and Hong Kong as well as a couple of cities in Japan. I really liked Shanghai and could any city be more beautiful at night???

Keep us posted on how your new baby is doing!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, REbot he''s so cute! Bless your heart for giving him a home and a chance!

ellybelly

Rough_Rock
It''s wonderful and I am so happy that you rescued the little guy. Keep us updated on his health.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an adorable addition to your family! And I am touched that you adopted him, knowing that he had health issues.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh, he's absolutely precious! Definitely looks like a Boston Terrier but those eyes and big feet are a mystery!! It was so wonderful for you to have saved him from a miserable fate. Enjoy your new addition!

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Oh congrats Rebot on your new little love!!! And yay!! to you for adopting him
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bless you for taking him in!!! I go nutso when I see animals being mistreated...they didn''t ask for it, and they don''t understand. Drives me bonkers. He is a little love!!!!! Keep us posted with pictures as he grows!!!
emdog.gif
face23.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very cute!

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
You are my hero for saving this little dog. He is a total cutie. I wish there were more people in the world like you.

Hope you are having a wonderful time with your new family additon - he''s adorable!

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
humor me!
I''d love more pictures of this cutie rescue success story!
You know that dogs who have been rescued from adverse situations
are the happiest and most loving... it''s like they know some how.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Best of luck and happiness with your new puppy.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results