shape
carat
color
clarity

Our (little) Big Day!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Well, we are back from our honeymoon in Nevis (more details later) and I have the raw shots from our friend/photographer! I have cropped a few, but they are otherwise free of adjustment - I just can't wait any longer to share them with you all! Though, I think he will be touching up a few of them for us.

It was an absolutely beautiful day! We had amazing weather and neither of us could get over how warm (emotionally) and fun the entire day was. I am awed by how many people were able to share it with us, and by all of the wonderful ways many of them helped us to achieve it.

Without further ado, here are some pics! There are lots more, but these are some of my current favorites...

Here's some of the crowd, waiting for me. I was late because of a hair fiasco...

web M&BS (24)b.jpg

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Hang on a minute...I''m having some technical difficulties...

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
I was going to say!! ...waiting here with baited breathe!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
9.gif
I can''t wait!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Welcome back and congrats!
9.gif

M~

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s Mike waiting for me to call and say that I was getting close so that he could tell the guests to be seated...

(I don''t know why the resizing is going to poorly on these!)

web M&BS (189).jpg

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Here I come!

Mike rented out one of our town''s pedal cabs for the day! It was so neat, but I wasn''t prepared to be the object of so many people''s attention as we rode down there. Plus, I felt really bad for the driver - it was SO windy!

web M&BS (34)b.jpg

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
It was so cute...Some of the guests helped to form an "aisle" for us.

web M&BS (248).jpg

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Trying to walk gracefully down a sandy aisle is hard!

web M&BS (54).jpg

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
This was the greatest moment ever! Mike''s nephew, John, ran up to me when I was walking down the aisle and held his arms out, but wouldn''t come hug me. So I ran over and kissed him, but then he fell over! I was laughing hysterically the rest of the way down the aisle. And I didn''t think anyone had captured it on film because the photographer was on the other end of the aisle, but when I got the pics, it was in there! I just wish he could have gotten pics of John making sand angels and refusing to get up after he fell over!
3.gif

john moment montage.jpg

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
THESE ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
awwwww the ones with your nephew made me tear up!!!!!!!
face16.gif

You looked BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
I little more composed...

web M&BS (75).jpg

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a close-up of my flowers. I was so happy that I got to have peonies after all!

web M&BS (92)b.jpg

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
You looked absolutely gorgeous! I just love casual, family filled, lovefests!!! I hope my wedding is as fun and happy as yours was!

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
SO gorgeous!! Your dress is so pretty!! I can''t wait to see more!

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
The vows...

I forgot that I was supposed to hand my flowers off - I guess rehersals really do help!

web M&BS (97).jpg

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
The kiss!

web M&BS (271).jpg

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
ha! You let go off the flowers for that picture!
2.gif

Just beautiful!!!!!!! So in love, so happy!

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
The Mr. and Mrs.!

(Grrrrr....I have about had it with my photo program!!! My pics are *much* better quality than this!)

web M&BS (280).jpg

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
...listening while our friend gave everyone directions to his house...

(We were unbelievably fortunate to have friends willing to throw an awesome party for us! They wouldn''t even hear of having hot dogs and hamburgers like we proposed. Instead, there were passed canapes and homemade sangria!)

web M&BS (110)b.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i'm crying. happy tears. i've never cried over someone's else's pics on the internet. sigh.
they are so beautiful. YOU are so beautiful. so genuinely happy.
everything looks so sincere. so pure. your flowers are amazing. i bet you'll never forget their wonderful smell.
sigh.

oh, and you were so right on about the dress!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Oh fatafelice! You had a perfect wedding day!!! I love all the pictures, but especially that last one. You both look extremely happy. Congratulations!

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Our bridal party - My little sister and one of his brothers. She''s wearing a dress of mine (a little big, obviously) and he''s wearing a shirt we bought the day before when we didn''t even know what dress my sister would be wearing, the flowers would be, etc. And still, I think we all look pretty good together!

web M&BS (122).jpg

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been hoping you''d come back and tell us about your day...I''m SO happy that it all worked out. And you know what? Now that I see your pictures, you''re right, I''m glad you waited to wear the other dress for the other wedding...this was perfect. You look perfect. CONGRATULATIONS!

PS: Please tell us about Nevis, I''m dying to hear the details!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
little. different. better!

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

36.gif

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
A formal shot...

web M&BS (287)b.jpg

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
You can see more of my hair in this one...

I got a last minute appointment for a very high-end salon/spa nearby and considered myself very lucky. But the girl had no idea how to make the picture I brought in, and ended up making some sort of wavy-woven mess on the back of my head with a tiny bun and pieces sticking out. It took her so long that I just wanted to get out of there and get back to the house, so I let it go. But once I go home, I hated it -- I sort of felt like that crazy hair-chopping bride (actress) in the UTube video!
3.gif
Anyway, my little sister took the whole think apart (except for the very top) and made something else. God bless her. I think it came out pretty nice.

web M&BS (116)b.jpg

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
And away we go!

web M&BS (341)b.jpg

tallblondemonster

Rough_Rock
Wonderful photos! Congratulations!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
This is officially the first time i''ve gotten misty-eyed from the BWW&GG forum (I get misty-eyed all the time in the SMTR!) The pics are just ooozing LOVE, CELEBRATION & HAPPINESS!

You made such a glorious bride! I''m so happy that everything turned out OK. And yep, you were spot-on about the dress.

CONGRATS to the happy couple
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results