shape
carat
color
clarity

Our custom wedding bands by Greenlake (diamond and sapphires from GOG!) *swoon*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

StarSpun

Shiny_Rock
Ok, so I'm a bit hyper right now. To the point where I might be sick soon, LOL!
I'm so happy with the results of our wedding rings....especially since they have been the hardest thing to decide on when it came to the entire wedding.

Thank you to GOG for the lovely stones (sapphires and diamonds). The round diamonds are small but I know that GOG got me the top of the top....and of course I requested flouro (more like begged them to find it!). Of course like always, they came through. I am forever thankful, so thank you to Marie and Jonathan! I love you guys! The princess cuts are D-F, VS+. Sapphires are handpicked and lovely looking (at least from the pictures right now!)

Nicole from Greenlake has been so so WONDERFUL to deal with. She was patient with my insane indecision and constant change of plans. She came up with some awesome ideas when we were stuck. But most of all she turned Bryans and my creativity (yes he came up with a lot of the ideas too, how rad!) into a reality.

And so I present our wedding bands (set in planintum). I love how they are different, but matching. They complement each other....just like how Bryan and myself complement one another.

I am just so happy I could cry. I had such a stressful week (wedding is in 10 days) and this just made a world of difference!
Enjoy, I hope!

original.aspx

original.aspx

original.aspx

original.aspx

original.aspx

original.aspx

There are more....but I don't want to bombard anyone....
Is that even possible here?
31.gif

A few more at the link below, and just in case I'm forgotten on here, there's a pic of my E-ring. I'm sorry I haven't been on here much, but I've been trying to keep up. A small wedding took more of my time than I thought!
23.gif

http://com.pricescope.com/photos/search.aspx?u=StarSpun

I hope everyone is doing well....going to do some more catching up now on all your sparklies!
9.gif

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Very nice!!! I remember you were looking for something a bit different, and those are very unique but still really beautiful!!

Best Wishes!

StarSpun

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much! I just can''t wait till I receive them on Monday. I don''t know how I will survive, hehe!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Really great job!
36.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
They look fantastic! I love the curve on yours--beautiful!
Congratulations!

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! How unique! I love how they match without matching. Does that make sense??!!
19.gif

StarSpun

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! And yes, they DO match without matching, it totally makes sense!

It''s funny because Bryan is like, very responsible (especially with money, haha) and pretty level and stuff. Me, I''m creative and all over the place....so yeah they kinda suit each of us
2.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Wow, those are true works of art. So stunning.

P.S. Your link to your ering photos isn''t working. Maybe my computer is acting funky but wanted you to know in case that wasn''t the case and the link is off.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
The link isn''t working for me either.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Your bands are beautiful! And thritto on your link not working.

StarSpun

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/17/2008 10:55:47 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
They are magnificent! I love Greenlake!! Just beautiful, I can''t wait for hand shots, seriously!

Hehe, I can''t wait either! Did I mention I was impatient?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
They''re beautiful! I love the designs on both of them--so stylish and unique. They really go well together. I can''t wait to see hand pics!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, those are gorgeous! I am so excited for your handshots, they are very beautiful!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
They do stunning work. Congrats and have a wonderful wedding!

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
Really cool.

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Love how unique they are!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
They are lovely and so unique! I really like that no one else will have bands like yours!

I also remember your gorgeous e-ring...do you plan to wear them together?

I can't wait to see it on your hand, and hopefully your guy will let you take pix of his on him!

Congratulations and thanks for sharing!

ETA: P.S. And of course we didn't forget you! Welcome back!
35.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I love how different but beautiful they are!

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definitely the nicest set of wedding bands I''ve ever seen. I adore Greenlake, and would love to have some pieces from there!
30.gif

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Very cool and unique rings! I can''t to see hand shots!
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, amazing rings
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
They are perfection, YUM
18.gif
3.gif
3.gif
Beautiful
happy%20hearts.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning. Absolutely stunning! I love the sapphires and diamonds. I''m so glad you came back and posted your rings. I was just thinking what happened to her rings? Now is his band also with fluoro, diamonds? Congrats on the upcoming wedding....take a deep breath.....
35.gif

StarSpun

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much everyone for the comments!

Harleigh - for sure we''ll both take pics! Bryan is excited I think....he''s not used to wearing things like this at all. Originally he wanted a plainer ring with a SLIGHT design on it, like a rope or empty channel. Somehow my blingy thing wore off on him....and it just got to be more and more. I practically begged him at first to put diamonds or SOMETHING on it, and he finally said maybe a sapphire would be nice, and that''s really how it all started. I was cool with the sapphire thing, but then HE actually went for the diamonds. Needless to say I was rather happy about it! LOL!

As for the wearing it with my E-Ring, no, I will be switching the E-Ring to the right hand....it fits way better on the finger there anyway!

Gothgrrl, yup his has fluoro too! At first GOG could only get the princess in fluoro, but then managed to find all of them with it, haha! I love my glowing diamonds that''s for sure!

Thank you everyone once again! I will be posting hand pics on Monday when they arrive. I''m so excited I don''t know what to do with myself!
19.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
I love how yours is fluid and feminine, and his is geometric and masculine. Yet they compliment each other beautifully.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE your bands, SS. They are beautiful. Enjoy them!
36.gif
36.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Wow, your wedding bands really are works of art!!!! They are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
STUNNING. They seriously do great work over there at Greenlake.

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Holy smokes, they turned out B E A U T I F U L L Y !! So fantastic together!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results