shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions welcomed

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jewel

Rough_Rock
I originally posted somewhere else and since I wasn''t sure if people tend to look at only one forum, I thought I''d repost my question here. Sorry, this is only the 2nd time I''ve posted so forgive me if I''ve just committed a taboo.

Since we all love diamonds and have a plethora of knowledge, please give me some advice on the following. I''ve been thinking about getting a ring just like Mara''s (sorry I have to copy you, but your ring is lovely). However I was thinking of going with a band on each side of the main setting. I was thinking .04 carats on the main band and .03 carats for each of the others. Is this too big? I didn''t want the width of the three bands to go past my 2 carat princess (approx 7mm). Should I change the size of the rounds? Or just stick with two bands one being .04 and the other being .03? What are your thoughts? Oh and final question, any advice on whether to go pave or tiny prong set (like Maras) for the eternity band? I don''t want a lot of metal and I want it to be secure because I am pretty active and unfortunately, I often forget to take my ring off. I hope to get some responses, because I am in much need of some sound advice (all my husband says is "whatever you want honey, your the one wearing it". Personally, I think he''s tired of all the other options I have presented to him in the past. Thanks!
PS I would post a picture of Mara''s ring, but don''t know how to attach the link here, so Mara (or anybody else) if your willing to do me the favor that would be great!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results